Question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question?

Re:

I must not be looking in the right place. Spent over an hour surfing various sites for it. Any help would be appreciated.

ok, I hope this helps

Here is a quick one I did, it still has some of the bars on it, but i don't have time right now to take them out.

I smell tattoo template...:D

If I am right do I get a prize???:goof: :evil:

Actually....

I am starting a Dolphin fan club in my area. (There are none here.) I made a really cool business card design and went to several print shops. The cheapest I could find said that they could make about 500 cards for around $25 if the logo were black and white. They said that with an intricate design (the Fin logo) in color, it would cost over a $100. So you can see why I went with the black and white. Thank you to all those who helped me.

Re: Actually....

Originally posted by JLFINFAN
I am starting a Dolphin fan club in my area. (There are none here.) I made a really cool business card design and went to several print shops. The cheapest I could find said that they could make about 500 cards for around $25 if the logo were black and white. They said that with an intricate design (the Fin logo) in color, it would cost over a $100. So you can see why I went with the black and white. Thank you to all those who helped me.
i had 2 magnetic signs, pertaining to the dolphins and one to finheaven. one was $50 and the other was $35. the one i had a friend do looks better than the professional one!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom