Questions about Henne... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions about Henne...

jetsh8r

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has any real insight on this subject, not speculation. A lot of quarterbacks are trusted to make an audible whenever they see fit to do so, and have a ton of input on what plays they feel comfortable with and not comfortable with in the days of practice leading up to the game.
To me, Henne looks like a "go with what the coaches call" kind of guy. The way Sparano acts after a bad play tends to freeze Henne a bit. I would like to see coach give him a "we'll get him next time" look, just once to let him know that **** happens and he still believes in him. Each player is different and needs to be handled differently and I think Henne doesnt need the tongue lashing after every negative play.
I am hoping that Henne is the kind of guy to reject plays during the practice week that he knows are not his strong suit and dictate to the coaches more what he wants to do to be successful out there. Every starting QB no matter how experienced needs to be vocal about their limitations and their strengths. I know this is a bash Henne opportunity for some of you that truly hate him, but Im not looking for that and there are threads geared more towards that, so please just constructive thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom