Questions about Myron Rolle,Terrance Cody | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions about Myron Rolle,Terrance Cody

a1csiriaS

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys I didnt know where to post this so I figure this is the closest place to put this.

What is up with Myron Rolle I havent heard anything about him in the draft hype. I know last year they were talking about him being a top pick but I know he went to oxford to school. Just wondering how come he's not getting as much media coverage as the otherdb's. As far as Cody what is up with him at one point people where saying he was a 1st round pick now he's no where to be found and its seems like Suh and Williams are the top DT's in this draft just wondering if anyones knows why they have lost so much hype.

i am a fan of Myron Rolle and hope he has a great NFL career but he is a SS and that isnt a big need for us

My take on Rolle (who is from my hometown), he is obviously extremely intelligent, great physical athlete, but disappointing at FSU. I have read that FSU used him incorrectly, he wouldn't be the first, but it seems he just disappears a little during games, maybe I am wrong. Teams dont like it when you take a year off either. Cody may be a great pick up for us in round 2. His weight (370lbs) is gonna scare a lot of teams away, he could easily eat his way out of the NFL. Someone will draft him because he has talent, NT's are hard to find, and lots of teams run the 3-4, but his stock has definetly dropped. If (big if) he is in better shape at the combine, he will move up some draft boards.

Myron Rolle is atheltic and smart. But can he tackle? Can he play? Can he be a disruptive force on the field? He is right where he is supposed to be imo--fifth, sixth, seventh round.

Cody as well. He is just a big body but he is no treat to disrupt anything. No push, limitied technique, limited power, limited conditioning. Second or Third round imo.

i honstly dont know i am sure if he worked at it i am sure he could but from what i have read he is more of a SS then a FS. he wasnt the big playmaker you want at FS when he was in college.

I agree, but the things I have read in the past is he wasn't used right at FSU. Just food for thought. It seems like people were really high on him in practice early in the week at the Senior Bowl and come game time - nothing.

Yeah he's a class act. If we got him in the 4th or something I'd be ecstatic. He's a real quality guy who would at the least, make a dedicated special teamer.

Back
Top Bottom