Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want)

as you look at the comments here you can see that everybody have a different opinion as do who we should draft at every spot. Nothing wrong with that but just saying we should expect a lot of people not being happy regardless of who we draft.
People are fickle. Beginning of March 72% wanted to trade down. We did that already and people are still complaining.

someone will complain about every pick, every round. It doesn't matter what player.
also, decent mock. I also like Williams for RB, still a lot of tread on those tires

Great draft,personally I take Waddle.Late in draft flyer on a tackle instead of cb,and second edge

There will be those, but for me, there are several scenarios of which I would be fine.

As long as I can see the overall rationale, I'm not going to get too hung up on specific players.
Same here. there are a few players I'd be fine with at 6 and at 18 as well. Not getting so attach to one player so that I can then have a let down if we don't draft him.

It is getting so close to the draft I wanted my thoughts on the main forum.

6 DeVante Smith

Smith is uncoverable and has great hands. The connection with Tua is a plus.

18 Zaven Collins

He is the prototype LB for our system. Day one starter at strong side OLB.

36 Jevonte Williams

This guy runs with bad intentions. Comp for me is Beast Mode.

50 Landon Dickerson

Best Center in the draft. He is also a great leader and locker room guy.

81 Ellerson Smith

Another OLB for depth. He can rush the passer and set the edge.

156 Richard Lecounte

Centerfielder who can read/diagnose and tackle.

231 Mark Webb CB/ S

He has good size and can cover RBs and TEs.

258 Malik Herring

project DE that has some ability, lacks motor, hoping the money motivates him

I know I have some homer picks toward the end, but I do believe this draft would make us a much better team. Go ahead and tear it to pieces!

Love your draft, except we really could use a pass-rusher, so depending who is there worthy of being drafted when we pick, I might use either the late 2nd or 3rd round pick.

It is getting so close to the draft I wanted my thoughts on the main forum.

6 DeVante Smith

Smith is uncoverable and has great hands. The connection with Tua is a plus.

18 Zaven Collins

He is the prototype LB for our system. Day one starter at strong side OLB.

36 Jevonte Williams

This guy runs with bad intentions. Comp for me is Beast Mode.

50 Landon Dickerson

Best Center in the draft. He is also a great leader and locker room guy.

81 Ellerson Smith

Another OLB for depth. He can rush the passer and set the edge.

156 Richard Lecounte

Centerfielder who can read/diagnose and tackle.

231 Mark Webb CB/ S

He has good size and can cover RBs and TEs.

258 Malik Herring

project DE that has some ability, lacks motor, hoping the money motivates him

I know I have some homer picks toward the end, but I do believe this draft would make us a much better team. Go ahead and tear it to pieces!
I could live with that... :UP:

Getting a LB and a RB with 2 of their first 3 picks is bad value... Just like a non-pass rushing DT in the 2nd last year and just like a non-pass-rushing DT in the 1st the year before that... I have nothing against any of those players but making these kind of decisions frequently is what keeps you in the good but not great category.

Is this a mock draft or a wish list?

Not sure everyone knows what a mock draft is.

It’s funny. I really hate the Florida football program too.
I have a question for you, just curious. I have seen you posting about how stupid it would be to draft Kyle Pitts with the #6. Are you only saying that because you hate Florida or do you really believe it would be stupid to pick him over Smith?

Back
Top Bottom