Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want)

I like it. Collins is a player I've wanted for Miami for some time. Williams is my favorite running back fit wise. Love Smith.

Have to get a pass rusher somewhere, though, unless I'm missing something with the current roster. I know Sieler can play a big DE position, but how's Miami slowing down the Josh Allen's and Pat Mahomes of the world? The team lost 10 sacks with the Lawson/Van Noy moves. I know a few players can help make up for that, like Van Ginkel. Collins might contribute there, but that's not really his forte.

Last edited:
I have a question for you, just curious. I have seen you posting about how stupid it would be to draft Kyle Pitts with the #6. Are you only saying that because you hate Florida or do you really believe it would be stupid to pick him over Smith?
I think Smith is the better fit. We are pretty good at TE, terrible at WR.

I like it. Collins is a player I've wanted for Miami for some time. Williams is my favorite running back fit wise. Love Smith.

Have to get a pass rusher somewhere, though, unless I'm missing something with the current roster. I know Sieler can play a big DE position, but how's Miami slowing down the Josh Allen's and Pat Mahomes of the world? The team lost 10 sacks with the Lawson/Van Noy moves. I know a few players can help make up for that, like Van Ginkel. Collins might contribute there, but that's not really his forte.
Ellerson Smith and Van Ginkel can rush the passer. It is lacking on the defensive line.

I like it too, I feel Waddle might be our guy though with a more straight line deep threat later
We acquired a top deep threat in Will Fuller. Do we need 2 deep threats? Having said that Waddle is very very good but I think that Devonta Smith is going to be the pick.

We acquired a top deep threat in Will Fuller. Do we need 2 deep threats? Having said that Waddle is very very good but I think that Devonta Smith is going to be the pick.
I think Waddle would do wonders for our offense and what I perceive it can be. Will Fuller isn't just a deep threat. I wouldn't be upset with Smith either tbo.

I think Smith is the better fit. We are pretty good at TE, terrible at WR.
I think people have to stop looking at Pitts as a TE. He is that but more importantly a Big, Fast WR as well. Just because he looks like a TE in stature, he will be playing out wide and in the slot more than he would on the line of scrimmage. I would love Pitts and Smith and then we would be set for 5 years at a minimum in the receiving game!

I think people have to stop looking at Pitts as a TE. He is that but more importantly a Big, Fast WR as well. Just because he looks like a TE in stature, he will be playing out wide and in the slot more than he would on the line of scrimmage. I would love Pitts and Smith and then we would be set for 5 years at a minimum in the receiving game!
A team that drafts Pitts top 10, would target him like a #1 receiver. At least that is my take. Yes, he's improving as a blocker but that's not how you want to use someone with that talent.

Back
Top Bottom