Quick playoff question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick playoff question

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
If Jacksonville loses are we guaranteed to be still alive going into next week? (assuming we win of course)

mos def..even better if the bengals lose as well

Jacksonville actually has to lose out, because if they have the same record they own the head to head tiebreaker over us. Stop with the BS playoff questions. This is crazy.

Either Jax or Cincy needs to lose out for us to have a chance

Dmancari23 said:
Jacksonville actually has to lose out, because if they have the same record they own the head to head tiebreaker over us. Stop with the BS playoff questions. This is crazy.

Its not crazy, its possible and we need to have some faith

UCFinfan86 said:
Its not crazy, its possible and we need to have some faith
It has nothing to do with faith. This not a playoff team. They have a playoff defense and that's it. This team does not deserve a shot at playoffs and we shouldn't even be talking about it here. It's a joke. It has NOTHING to do with faith.

Dmancari23 said:
It has nothing to do with faith. This not a playoff team. They have a playoff defense and that's it. This team does not deserve a shot at playoffs and we shouldn't even be talking about it here. It's a joke. It has NOTHING to do with faith.
Add something to the post or don't post in the thread!

I guess if you haven't noticed Defense wins in the NFL. A top Defense and a Offense capable of putting up just a few points is good enouhg to win. Our offense doesnt have to put up 30 points a game, 14-17 points give us enough to win

All I care about is them staying alive for 1 more week. Thats not crazy or impossible or BS. They only need 1 team to lose to stay alive, not 5 or 6 teams, so its very possible. If they are still alive next week then all I'll care about is them staying alive going into the final week. I hope thats ok with you

I want them to stay alive because im going to the jets game next week and it will make it ALOT more fun if its a meaningful game

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Well All Those Miami Fans Hear This Joey Harrington Could Suck My You Know What He All Ways Find The Loose The Game For Us And You Guys Wish Pot Head R.williams Were Playing Rite Now In Buffalogame.

If Some One Could Post Or Get To J ***ot Harrington Web Site Or Message Tell Him That I Wish He Break His F@%#$ Rigth Arm So He
'll Never Plays Ret Of His Sore Loosing Life.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: If Some One Could Post Or Get To J ***ot Harrington Web Site Or Message Tell Him That I Wish He Break His F@%#$ Rigth Arm So He
'll Never Plays Ret Of His Sore Loosing Life.

Back
Top Bottom