Quick Question about other divisions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question about other divisions

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I was just wondering, outside of our division (and excluding the Colts), who is everyone's least favorite team. You know the team you just hope loses every single game and that their fans are miserable all season long.

For me its simple. I cannot stand the Raiders. Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area that is all I ever hear about come football season. Their average age is about 75, which coincidently seems to be their average attendance per home game as well:lol:. I can't wait to spank those old farts come december.

Lately it's been the RAM''s for me...I just stop liking them..

Originally posted by Samphin
I was just wondering, outside of our division (and excluding the Colts), who is everyone's least favorite team. You know the team you just hope loses every single game and that their fans are miserable all season long.

For me its simple. I cannot stand the Raiders. Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area that is all I ever hear about come football season. Their average age is about 75, which coincidently seems to be their average attendance per home game as well:lol:. I can't wait to spank those old farts come december.
I am sure you will find a lot of people agreeing with that one - though in the 70's it was the Cowboys.

:monkey: Da Raiders

i hate all the teams that beat in superbowls, the cowboys, the 49ers, and i used to hate the redskins, but since they have spurrier, i kinda like them now.

as far as the afc, i hate the steelers, the raiders, and of course the bills and jets.

i always liked the colts as they were my "first" team. i started watching in the early 60's when the packers were "the team" and i hardly ever go for the favorite (unless they're florida teams). so the colts were my boys. and the pats, i could never hate, for some reason, snowplow or not. i always liked sam cunningham, plunkett, vataha, nick buonoconti (sp?).

other than that, with the advent of free agency, i more follow the players, and don't care much about the teams, unless they play the dolphins. then they are the enemy, no matter who is on the team.

but being a florida home boy, i like all the florida teams, and florida players, and cheer for them all, except when they play the 'canes or 'phins. again when that happens, they are the enemy.

I hate Tampa.. I hate that Gramatica little twirp that thinks he is so tough.. I would love to get face to face with him one day...
also Sapp and Keyshawn, they just have a bunch of arogant jerks that rub me the wrong way..

49ers,Raiders,Cowboys and every team in our Division.

The boring Giants I hate a little.

I really dislike the Cowboys. My brother is a Cowboy fan and was convinced that Quincy Carter is the second coming of Troy Aikman. He talks a lot of trash too, especially about Fiedler. He wouldn't even look at me after they lost to the Texans!!! I asked him how Fiedler did, and how Quincy Carter did. His response was "atleast my team's quarterback doesn't get on his knees." i loved it!! I guess I hate them some much cuz of Jerry Jones. The guy needs to realize that he is NOT a good general manager. What was this talk of him getting his act together cuz he signed Glover, Hardy, and drafted Roy Williams? He had spare cash, and a high draft pick. Those were the obvious choices! How did he do in the lower rounds and with second-tier free agents? That defines a GM. Sorry for babbling, I just hate the Cowgirls that much......

I'd have to say the SF 49's. Some years back when Brian Cox was with the fins they really embarrassed us at home. The ultimate was Cox covering a receiver and when he turned his head to find the ball, it was caught for a TD and Cox didn't know what had happened. Last year also was a major debacle in SF. Wasn't it two 90 yard drives with the 49's stuffing the ball down our throat with Hearst???

:monkey:49's

I usually dislike any team that is heavily favored on paper. Rams, Bucs, Ravens, Redskins a couple years ago. Usually its certain players i cant stand. Sapp, Ray Lewis, Keyshawn, Owens, Moss, anybody that talks alotta trash really.

What about McMichael, he is a trash talker. I hear Madison talks it up sometimes too......

Yeah, personally I don't think McMicheal should be saying anything yet as he is still a young rookie. Madison has done more with his time in the NFL, than that Overrated duo of Sapp and Keyshawn. Sapp pops off then gets mad when someone else does good. Keyshawn, well he will not even be an afterthought a day after he retires.

I dunno about your Keyshawn statement. He is a top 5 reciever. Its a pity he has to have Brad Johnson as his QB. If he had Peyton Manning or Rich Gannon as his QB, the guy would be extremly hard to contain, as if he isn't hard enough as it is......

I hate the Raiders personally because I am from Kansas City and like the Chiefs a little (but in 3 weeks it's all PHINS BABY!) and, well, everyone knows about the Raiders and Chiefs. Then when the Raiders kicked our ass in the playoffs a couple of years ago, that topped it all off.

I just dont like the way Keyshawn runs his mouth, I dont deny his talent. Oh and I tend to overlook it when it comes from a phins player ;)

jags I hate them i have a trauma after the 62-7 playoff bust i was about to cry when i saw marinos face

I hate them since then
remember OG when he scores ???

Back
Top Bottom