Quick question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick question?

sceeto

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the DT from Arkansas? He seems to have the size we would want for the 3-4 D, more than Dorsey or Ellis, he's like 320lbs or something like that. I'm sure he could put on 10lbs or so also. He played in the SEC and had two backs, that put up good #'s. If he could be good, we could probably get him much later in the draft and go J. Long with the first. I'd appreciate any info, thanks!

Does anyone know about the DT from Arkansas? He seems to have the size we would want for the 3-4 D, more than Dorsey or Ellis, he's like 320lbs or something like that. I'm sure he could put on 10lbs or so also. He played in the SEC and had two backs, that put up good #'s. If he could be good, we could probably get him much later in the draft and go J. Long with the first. I'd appreciate any info, thanks!
Sorry! I know I said he had 2 good backs behind him when he's a DT..HAHAHA!!! I was just posting about J. Long, guess part of me was still thinking of that,my brain got scrambled a bit, sorry, it's late, very tired, but the rest of the question still stands if anyone could oblige.

If you are referring to Marcus Harrison.

He been noted as having a lazy streak, and also has a felony drug charge on his record. Neither will make points with Parcells et el

If you are referring to Marcus Harrison.

He been noted as having a lazy streak, and also has a felony drug charge on his record. Neither will make points with Parcells et el
Yikes! That's not too good... I was just intrigued by his size and that he started in a good conference. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Good Pick Up

I'm an Arkansas fan so I've followed Marcus throughout his college career. He's a guy that could be a great value pick up if he begins to drop down the boards. He did appear to be "lazy" on occasion, but he has the talent to play 3-4 at the NFL level.

Back
Top Bottom