Quick questions about the miami ol woes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick questions about the miami ol woes...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who Is to blame? Is it the system, the personnel or the Coaching? I remember first, Sparano wanted those big OL and in his last year he moved to the Zone blocking. I know the WCO scheme demands a Zone blocking scheme. Are the personnel right fit? Am asking these questions because I have been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1983, 30 yrs ago when Dan Marino was drafted and I have never seen it so bad for the team. I remember Dwight Stepheson getting injured, Richmond Webb and Jake Long. Miami is known to always have a good to great OL. Come to think of it, 3 OL starters are going to be FA at the end of the season. Both guards and the RT could be replaced. Whaoo!!!

IMHO- cohesion. I can't be said we don't have talent on that line, they just seem to be making a lot of read mistakes. Martin is still having problems timing his punch, but anchoring much better. Not sure about Clabo. Jerry isn't a long term solution, but serviceable if schemed right.

I thought they looked pretty good in the first half. There were big holes to run in and Tanne had time to throw for a while. If we can pull a win at the Ravens and take momentum into the bye it should do wonders for them.

Back
Top Bottom