Quick survey... everyone please answer

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
I have one question, that is very important. I need to know what Sports Bar (if any) you go to the most.

If you live in the South Florida area, please list your favorite Sport Bars (like your top five or something...).

Thank you for your time... anyways... post on :D

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way... no offense to any Bill / Packer fans, but there isn't any need to answer as it won't help me out any ;)

Thanks...

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
im here in los angeles i go to Cerivellos in Long Beach/Bellflower area. There's a dolphins booster club there. They reserve a room all season for only dolphins game.

GO ANGELS

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
if I go to a sportsbar (on non-dolphins home game days) I go to either Boca Alehouse or the Chilly's Bar area...you still should remember both.

I used to catch up sometimes with friends at the Palm Beach Alehouse.

girlphan

Scout Team
Reaction score
We also have a local Dolfan club here in Ohio. It is at Pat & Dandy's Sports Pub. A great place to hang out without the kids. The people are awesome but it is a little too smoky and rowdy for an 11-year old. Since our son is a huge finfan now and can't stand to miss a game we just go to the Frickers in our small town. The food isn't great but the manager always lets us get the big screen since we have a large group of family that watches together. Also, the service is awesome and our regular waitress is a finfan! If you ever come to Sylvania (hey..it could happen...the UT Rockets Football team rocks!) stop in on gameday! You will be among friends.

Dajesus

Starter
Reaction score
I live in Ft. Myers, FL just a little south from you AJ, and my favorite is Stevey Tomatoes. They have direct Tv, Dolphin give aways, ESPN radio is there live pretty often.

Reaction score
Being that I live in Clearwater Florida(Home of Hooters) I only have to go to sports bars about 3 times a year to see the phins play.

The best place to go in my opinion is a place called Dogwaters. It's a lot like hooters except the girls are better looking and the food is way better in my opinion.

All the food is served in large Dog bowls and the manager is a huge Dolphins fan. He has a TV set up behind the bar and ONLY lets Dolphin fans sit and watch from there. Smaller TV but he has the volume cranked and all the sexy servers have to pick up the drinks right where we sit.

Also, they also have a Golf course and I usually play a round in the early am and have my seat saved until about 12:30 when I'm done if I've finished the round or not.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Here in South Tampa, I have a Beef O' Brady's next door to my house. And it's great. But I go to a place called "The Press Box" on South Dale Mabry the most. It's always packed no matter when you go. The ladies (waitresses) are usually good looking. Food's good. And it's a rowdy yet civilized atmosphere.

Needless to say, it's a Bucs haven. But it's still cool.

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Cool... have to keep that place in mind :D

Anyone here live near Weston and go to The Sporting Brews? just curious

Wdolfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Upstate NY... Peabody's owned by Sean in Beautiful Saratoga Springs Home of The Travers off exit 14 of i87. Tons of tvs..two huge bigscreens & a healthy DolFans Following!

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
St. Augustien, FL...

Either the Salt-Run-Tavern or Nobby's Sport Bar. Depends on whether I want to eat or not, you know. If I'm jonezing a grilled or blackened mahi-mahi then it's the Salt-Run. Otherwise, if it's a REALLY BIG GAME, then the truly obnoxious crowd is at Nobby's. Mucho fun!

:hail: sportbars

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Re: St. Augustien, FL...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Either the Salt-Run-Tavern or Nobby's Sport Bar. Depends on whether I want to eat or not, you know. If I'm jonezing a grilled or blackened mahi-mahi then it's the Salt-Run. Otherwise, if it's a REALLY BIG GAME, then the truly obnoxious crowd is at Nobby's. Mucho fun!

:hail: sportbars
What's up, neighbor!

I travel down to HiJackers @ the Bunnell Airport, Apprx. 30 mi south of here.

Usually around 100 - 120 Dolfans there every game day. Trivia give aways, excellent wings and burgers.

Home of Fin Fans of Flagler.

Great bunch of people.

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Didn't he want South Florida bars? Like Miami area? Sporting Brews shut down for renovations man, sorry. I'll let you know when it re-opens.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Dude, a place called "HiJackers" at an airport. LOL!!!

Top Bottom