Quick Thoughts On The Win. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Thoughts On The Win.

Hell no we don’t. The Patriots are going to make sure they win this week, especially after all the talk last season that Miami owns them in South Florida after Zombie Jay Cutler beat them.

Also, I just don’t see how we go into Minnesota and win.
Best thing about the Minny game is it's indoors. No cold to contend with.

Turnover Differential: Miami Dolphins are 5th in the NFL.

But you guys are completely right those stats have nothing to do with being a good team the only thing that matters are the stats that fit the agenda!

One way to make sure you have a good turnover differential is to be 31st in the league of number of offense plays from scrimmage and 4th highest number of plays allowed from scrimmage on defense.

I’m so thankful for our offensive genius Adam Gase.

w is w.. we are little better than bills for now.I do have concern about bills qb for future. he look like he could have bright future, if bills put right piece around him

Lol, I don't think anyone has a problem with RiZzis third phase. It's the other two that have issues.

Here's a few more stats:

Offense: 4th from last
Passing: 5th from last
Rushing: 10th from last

Defense: 4th from last
Passing: 11th from last
Rushing: 3rd from last

How's that for an agenda? Take the blinders off.

Those are all yardage totals....scoring totals are much closer to our actual level (18-22 in league)

Lol, I don't think anyone has a problem with RiZzis third phase. It's the other two that have issues.

Here's a few more stats:

Offense: 4th from last
Passing: 5th from last
Rushing: 10th from last

Defense: 4th from last
Passing: 11th from last
Rushing: 3rd from last

How's that for an agenda? Take the blinders off.

Do the blinders show us having the most injured starters in the league besides ATL who is having a terrible season because of it?

Those are all yardage totals....scoring totals are much closer to our actual level (18-22 in league)
You are right about defense- 19th in scoring but the offense has been at the bottom of the league all year, currently 26th in scoring.

Hell no we don’t. The Patriots are going to make sure they win this week, especially after all the talk last season that Miami owns them in South Florida after Zombie Jay Cutler beat them.

Also, I just don’t see how we go into Minnesota and win.

They’ll finish 6-10 and I’m fine with that. It’s about the big picture at this point.

Do the blinders show us having the most injured starters in the league besides ATL who is having a terrible season because of it?

Well they don't so no. And if you are going to go down a reasoning checklist for where they are where they are, you would have to include play calling and active personnel as well. You also did exactly what you said others were doing in selective stats. I just gave you totals of all offense and defense, good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom