Quickest way to ruin this team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quickest way to ruin this team.

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is wasting the #2 pick on Alex Smith. Just ask the Cleveland Browns how hard is to recover from a wasted pick on a scrub QB.

If we pick Smith at #2 we'll have many more picks in the top 5 for the next few years.

Cheapshotz said:
Is wasting the #2 pick on Alex Smith. Just ask the Cleveland Browns how hard is to recover from a wasted pick on a scrub QB.

If we pick Smith at #2 we'll have many more picks in the top 5 for the next few years.
I agree. QBs with the last name of Smith should never be trusted. :shakeno:

can you explain why it is you think Smith is an automatic bust?

Cheapshotz said:

Alex Smith will be a good NFL QB. But of course you know more than Nick and all the scouts who are real impressed with his skills. My bad!!:shakeno:

LtDan662002 said:
Alex Smith will be a good NFL QB. But of course you know more than Nick and all the scouts who are real impressed with his skills. My bad!!:shakeno:

Glad you wont be making that mistake again :wink:

LtDan662002 said:

Yeah the same scouts who are WRONG 80% of the time when they pick a QB to HYPE every year.

Cheapshotz said:
Yeah the same scouts who are WRONG 80% of the time when they pick a QB to HYPE every year.

I guess if we go by your rule, we would never draft a high round QB and just hope for a 6th round gem like Brady?? Let me start it now...the BRING BACK JAY BANDWAGON!!!!! J/K don't string me up guys!!!!

Cheapshotz said:

Nice post AJ

beejay05 said:
can you explain why it is you think Smith is an automatic bust?

What has de done to make himself a top 5 pick? He'd be a good pick in the 3rd round, but #1 or #2 overall? These friggin Scouts are on crack.

Cheapshotz said:

I believe he is actually the safest pick of the top 5 players. He will not be a bust and will not hurt the team that drafts him, whether he is great one....my crystal ball is in the shop tonight:wink:.

LtDan662002 said:
I guess if we go by your rule, we would never draft a high round QB and just hope for a 6th round gem like Brady?? Let me start it now...the BRING BACK JAY BANDWAGON!!!!! J/K don't string me up guys!!!!

There's years when the QB crop warrant's a top 5 pick. This year ain't one of them brotha.

Cheapshotz said:
What has de done to make himself a top 5 pick? He'd be a good pick in the 3rd round, but #1 or #2 overall? These friggin Scouts are on crack.

Do you know what Eli Manning did to be a top 5 pick?? I do. 2 things

1) Born to father Archie Manning
2) Born after brother Peyton Manning

That's about it!!

Cheapshotz said:
From what I heard he had a stellar workout, good 40 time, solid wonderlic score, undefeated college season. 32 TD's 4 ints , 10 rushing tds and almost 70% completion % his senior year. the question is what else could he possibly do?

Back
Top Bottom