Quinn Hired by Jets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn Hired by Jets!

Why did we fire Quinn exactly? He's been pretty impressive here in Miami.

It makes sense. I believe he's originally from Hofstra, where the Jets hold their TC. My roommate here at school has actually met him before up at Hofstra.

Amazing how our players and coaches seem to end up in NY or NE, but the reverse doesn't seem to happen. Am I wrong or just paranoid.

Amazing how our players and coaches seem to end up in NY or NE, but the reverse doesn't seem to happen. Am I wrong or just paranoid.

You got Ray Lucas and Dedric ward from us after the '01 season:D

You got Ray Lucas and Dedric ward from us after the '01 season:D

:rolleyes2 I completely forgot we had Ward at one point... LOL

Anyhow... I don't really care much for who the line coach is. I believe, for the most part, the players make the coach not the coach make the players. In the end it's all based on the performance of the players.

I dont understand the explanation of why we fired him on the front page of the website.It says we fired him because he wouldnt take an extension. He still has years on his contract and was said to be good at what he does? So why force this guy out and give a weapon to our rival?He now joins Mangini and Schottenheimer.

:rolleyes2 I completely forgot we had Ward at one point... LOL

Anyhow... I don't really care much for who the line coach is. I believe, for the most part, the players make the coach not the coach make the players. In the end it's all based on the performance of the players.
A good coach can get the most out his players. A bad one can make players look awful by not using them properly. No other sport relies on coaching as much as football.

I dont understand the explanation of why we fired him on the front page of the website.It says we fired him because he wouldnt take an extension. He still has years on his contract and was said to be good at what he does? So why force this guy out and give a weapon to our rival?He now joins Mangini and Schottenheimer.

Because he obviously has an out with the Jets. I don't see him being there for more then a year. Next year he'll move onto a DC position elsewhere. He wouldn't sign an extension here without guarentees that he could move on to higher positions.

Back
Top Bottom