quinn or henne? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quinn or henne?

i dont know if this was ever posted but i was wondering just who you would rather have as the starting qb.before you bash me i have been a dolphins fan for the last 25 years and besides marino i have not been happy with any of the qb's .
so who is the better qb quinn or henne?

Two things are for certain with this post:

1. It is pretty apparent that we are better off with Henne.

2. Being a Dolphins fan can be harmful to coherant thoughts.

Miami is much better off with Henne. I think we can all agree the offseason is dangerous to any fan who has yet to see the team win a Super Bowl in their lifetime. :chuckle:

ILL admit when cam cam passed on quinn I was pissed. But I really wanted henne and called it to my friends once jake was picked. and we actually got him. Imo henne is the better qb now and I think will be in the long run. But man did I want brady

ILL admit when cam cam passed on quinn I was pissed. But I really wanted henne and called it to my friends once jake was picked. and we actually got him. Imo henne is the better qb now and I think will be in the long run. But man did I want brady

REALLY? You wanted Brady? I have a really hard time believing that you wanted a QB that was drafted in the 6th round.

I cried laughing at this before I started reading. I also cried when we picked the Ginn Family.

Henne is better.

Come on mizfit this post has nothing to do with 'tom brady' and neither did my reply. ' Brady' is quinn's first name is it not. No need to be a jerk I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying

Come on mizfit this post has nothing to do with 'tom brady'. ' Brady' is quinn's first name is it not. No need to be a jerk I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant

my bad bro. haha, i really thought you meant tom brady. my apologies. :hi5:

No worries bro and I apologize for my comments. People on this board do take liberties on other dolphin fans so I assumed you knew what I was saying

I can't even muster up the energy to "face - palm" this thread.

wow,,you have been watching football for 25 years,,and asked this question...

Wow. You cannot be ****ing serious? You should of known this thread was completely ridiculous when you had to throw in a disclaimer in your post saying "before you bash me i have been a dolphins fan for the last 25 years." Give me a break. Henne has shown flashes while Quinn has shown absolutely nothing...

Quinn and Pennington are complete opposites. Quinn and Henne are more comparable.

uh..

Quinn - Weaker arm, but mobile. Terrible deep accuracy.
Henne - Statue, but cannon for an arm. Mediocre short accuracy

This is way, way off base.

Back
Top Bottom