quinn or henne? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quinn or henne?

well if you guys were browns fans and not dolphins fans i think you would be saying the same thing about quinn as you are saying about henne.what has either one proven to us so far?THEY CAN BE A SOLID FILL IN QB'S.im not big on quinn but i have not seen flashes of greatness from henne either.year 3 will show alot more on this front .
i do recall alot of you pissd off fans when we took ginn and not quinn.so far a few have admitted this and i tip my hat to you.the majority of us on this site have been here for years and i know quite a few of you .the ones who talk ot of their AZZ i know as well.same old song and dance witha few of you posters.
i enjoy this site and know it has its bashers as well but where would i rather post then here on finheaven

I wanted Quinn in the draft, but he's proven he's not going to be an NFL QB. Henne has shown a lot more than Quinn has and Henne has only played 1 season.

well if you guys were browns fans and not dolphins fans i think you would be saying the same thing about quinn as you are saying about henne.what has either one proven to us so far?THEY CAN BE A SOLID FILL IN QB'S.im not big on quinn but i have not seen flashes of greatness from henne either.year 3 will show alot more on this front .
i do recall alot of you pissd off fans when we took ginn and not quinn.so far a few have admitted this and i tip my hat to you.the majority of us on this site have been here for years and i know quite a few of you .the ones who talk ot of their AZZ i know as well.same old song and dance witha few of you posters.
i enjoy this site and know it has its bashers as well but where would i rather post then here on finheaven
I doubt it, he's no longer on the Brown's roster and while he was there he never showed anything to make anyone think he could amount to jack **** (hence him no longer being on the team). I'd wager that most Browns fans are probably glad he's gone and wouldn't have anything nice to say about him.

I'm quite sure the Browns fans are actually quite happy that he's gone, as well as Anderson. So they can actually find a real Qb now instead of flip flopping every other game.

Why is this even a thread? Why hasn't it been sent to the deep depths? Seriously! Quinn or Henne? That is like comparing a Lamborghini to a Kia! Yeah they are both cars, but that is it!

Why is this even a thread? Why hasn't it been sent to the deep depths? Seriously! Quinn or Henne? That is like comparing a Lamborghini to a Kia! Yeah they are both cars, but that is it!

Since the grass is always greener to the Miami Herald reading crowd,
why isn't it Quinn, Carr, Anderson, Delhome or Henne ?

Back
Top Bottom