quinn or henne? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quinn or henne?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i dont know if this was ever posted but i was wondering just who you would rather have as the starting qb.before you bash me i have been a dolphins fan for the last 25 years and besides marino i have not been happy with any of the qb's .
so who is the better qb quinn or henne?

i dont know if this was ever posted but i was wondering just who you would rather have as the starting qb.before you bash me i have been a dolphins fan for the last 25 years and besides marino i have not been happy with any of the qb's .
You don't really expect anyone to pick Quinn do you?

Great post. It's gonna be close deciding between a guy that has shown flashes of brilliance and a guy that has shown nothing. Give me a break.

When you've got a Porterhouse cooking on your grill, why would you even be thinking about round ground?

LOL Quinn is like a dumber un accurate Chad Pennington ... Sorry Chad P had to use you as an example. Henne is the man ... Alot of his interceptions were muffed balls not his fault.

LOL Quinn is like a dumber un accurate Chad Pennington ... Sorry Chad P had to use you as an example. Henne is the man ... Alot of his interceptions were muffed balls not his fault.

Quinn and Pennington are complete opposites. Quinn and Henne are more comparable.

Henne... and it's not even frickin close

After reading this I suddenly remember the famous quote

"Surely you cant be serious.... I am serious... and dont call me Surely!" -airplane

Henne has shown hes has what it takes. He gained alot of experience last year. Quinn has not shown the same.

Back
Top Bottom