Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon?? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon??

I’m actually torn on this. I believe that good coaches can make it work. Even though Quinn supposedly was a scheme fit last year, Matt Burke was a terrible terrible defensive coordinator.

I just think that Quinn could have been good this year with us and a 6th round pick for him is a bad deal for us.

I think so as well.

But when you can shed more than $10 million in cap with no dead hit except the $1.1 million dollar roster kicker and get a draft pick, when you were gonna cut him . . . .you did well.

Its a one year deal and he isn’t in the future. Had this been like 3 years left then it makes more sense. But this is a rebuild . . . .you don’t keep those type of contracts on the books when you don’t have to.

He is still a solid player but not the elite force he once was.

Maybe, but he was a wide bend type edge rusher like Wake... That fit the Wide 9, I bet they want more inside bull rush type players or some with more flexibility.

Couldn't we have just kept Quinn this year let him walk next year....he will probably sign a Wake like contract with another team and we get a 5th round pick in 2021. Unless we sign a decent FA than it is a wash....never mind.

If we've made a bad choice, everything else is irrelevant.

I'm hoping for the best. These guys seem to a a good combination of being innovative, as well as hard nosed. The importance of holding ppl accountable can't be overstated.

5 years in definitely not irrelevant. Time is the only thing we have that's revelant

I think that this rebuild has an objective, which I do agree with, and that objective isn’t necessarily about winning per say, its about winning as best you can while getting rid of any players that are not on an ascension path.

Like CK said earlier, Look for Reshad to be traded because he’s already peaked..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom