Quizlets Week 14 expert picks (Guaranteed) ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets Week 14 expert picks (Guaranteed) ;)

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Alright- the last two weeks I have been in a small slump but I hope to rebound this week! Last week I finished at 3-3 which puts my overall record at 139-45! Here are my week 14 picks!

Atlanta at Tampa Bay- Atlanta had a hard time beating Minnesota and they did it in OT! The Bucs are a dominant, #1 team in the league right now and they wont dissapoint this week!

Denver at N.Y. Jets- Both teams are playing decently well. Pennington showed he is human afterall incompleting 13 passes and was intercepted once. Denver lost to SD, last week but they wont this week!

Buffalo at New England- I will say this. This will be Buffalo's toughest game ALL YEAR! When first playing NE they where well in controll of there destiny and tied for first place. They are now in 4th and after walking over the Dolphins stingy D, it shows that Bledsoe/Moulds/Price and Henry are not quiting!

Chicago at Miami- It took me a long time to decide on this game! I just could not decide which team would show up on Monday night. The Bears we saw last year...or the Bears that the Bills slaughtered earlier in the year! Miami wins this one!

Minnesota at Green Bay- Minnesota gets there 4th win of the season Sunday! They beat the crap out of Green Bay last time and will do it again!

Post your thoughts also below~

Kind-off like they did in Minnesota? :D

Also- Chicago was beating like at GB this week---lucky for GB Chicago made some mistakes

Originally posted by Quizlet
Kind-off like they did in Minnesota? :D

They always lose to Minn in the dome...Favre is like 0-100 there... on the other hand, they always crush Minn at Lambeau... where Favre hasn't been beaten for years....
Green Bay takes it....

I also think that HotLanta is going to surprise Tampa....Vick & co is on fire, and I don't think Tampa's offense can keep up

Although I'd rather see the Bills win and get the Pats off our back for a week... I don't think it will happen... NE wins this one...

Denver/Jets is a toss up... if Greise comes back, how rusty will he be? If Beurlien plays.... how many Int's will he throw? The Dolphin fan in me wants Denver to win.... but I think the Jests will pull it off. They're getting lucky enough to be dangerous again.

The only one I agree with is Miami/Chitown... The Bears are reeling... Miller is a pocket passer with no protection from his Oline. A-Train has been derailed... the D is stingy... but Ricky will steamroll them at home.... Jay will be rusty, but will rally the team to a big win....

MAYBE with Minn they will lose---

but your saying that ATLANTA the team that was being beaten to death all day long against the 3-9 Vikings, will go to TAMPA and beat the BUCS--- your crazy...

BTW: Jets showed there mediocracy against Raiders. Remember, Denver beat the living **** out of the raiders on Monday night!! I think it was like 33-13 or something.

I hate siding with a bills fan but I had a feelign about that GB game too. Minnesota pulls that one out.

but your saying that ATLANTA the team that was being beaten to death all day long against the 3-9 Vikings, will go to TAMPA and beat the BUCS--- your crazy...

Like I said... I think they will surprise a lethargic Tampa... the Bucs are getting ****y ... they're due for a wake up call....

BTW: Jets showed there mediocracy against Raiders. Remember, Denver beat the living **** out of the raiders on Monday night!! I think it was like 33-13 or something.

I hope you are right about that one... I just know how lucky that team can get... somehow they manage to beat teams they have no business beating....

Originally posted by Phintaztik
I hate siding with a bills fan but I had a feelign about that GB game too. Minnesota pulls that one out.

The Packers want homefield.... they need to win to get it.... they'll steamroll the Vikes....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Like I said... I think they will surprise a lethargic Tampa... the Bucs are getting ****y ... they're due for a wake up call....

They're always ****y. They have Sapp AND Keyshawn. What else can you expect?

Originally posted by booyeah_
They're always ****y. They have Sapp AND Keyshawn. What else can you expect?

That's true... maybe I should rephrase that....

oh...never mind, no matter how I say it... the same arguement could be made... :rolleyes:

Ummmm, Denver didn't beat the Raiders on Monday Night Football... Oakland Beat Denver in a landslide (I believe it was 35-10 or some such thing)

However, I do agree with you about the Jests though, Oakland really did show them up.

Live scores for my picks

Atlanta- 10
Tampa Bay (my pick)- 34

Buffalo (my pick)- 17
New England- 27

Denver (my pick)- 13
N.Y. Jets- 19

Chicago-
Miami (my pick)-

Minnesota (my pick)
Green Bay-

Post your thoughts also below~

Well, this is how I'm dooing so far. (too bad some of my other picks arent going as well... (@#$%^& Redskins)

Atlanta- 3
Tampa Bay (my pick)- 27

Buffalo - 10
New England (my pick) - 20

Denver (my pick)-
N.Y. Jets-

Chicago-
Miami (my pick)-

Minnesota
Green Bay(my pick)-

Back
Top Bottom