Quote From Our O-coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote From Our O-coordinator

If Gase let Loggins call the plays then what would he do? I think he's run everybody out of town that he can't get along with. I suppose he could make sure the tablets are charged up and the headsets are ready to go. Perhaps when he is along the field he could pick up a gum wrapper or two like Philbin. Or, maybe he could practice his coach clap and the traditional, "Let's go! let's go!". We all know how effective that is and our guys sure could use the motivation and encouragement. ;-)
Maybe because it's his team to coach.

I watched the entire press conference and Gase never said that...

Am I the only one who thinks posters who only comment about punctuation should go find a different hobby other than posting on an NFL message board.... maybe volunteer to grade papers for a teacher or find a hole and hide in it for all I care, just stop wasting everyone's time with your egocentric grammar corrections.

Or, here's a good one, learn to spell and use punctuation properly.

Oh, these posts are showing up before the game even starts? This is going to be a fun day.

That is the right strategy to have against the Jets...and we won.

Don't allow the offense to implode and wreck the outcome ala Cincinnati.

Go watch the Pats first SB winning season and get back to me...Bledsoe goes down and that offense did just enough.

Am I the only one who thinks posters who only comment about punctuation should go find a different hobby other than posting on an NFL message board.... maybe volunteer to grade papers for a teacher or find a hole and hide in it for all I care, just stop wasting everyone's time with your egocentric grammar corrections.

or join the doggie poop police.

I heard he could set up the entire board room in under 3 minutes flat.

Guru Coach projects stoicism from the sideline, there is nothing that can prevent him from making his little notes, on whatever that pad is that he is always holding.

Back
Top Bottom