Quote From Our O-coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote From Our O-coordinator

dolphinheel

Active Roster
Reaction score
who doesn’t coordinate ****. Not play to WIN mind you—play to not lose is apparently our game plan now.

“We did enough not to lose the game and the other two phases played really well and we were able to get out with a win and we didn’t beat ourselves,” Loggains continued.

It all makes sense now. Pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
who doesn’t coordinate ****. Not play to WIN mind you—play to not lose is apparently our game plan now.

“We did enough not to lose the game and the other two phases played really well and we were able to get out with a win and we didn’t beat ourselves,” Loggains continued.

It all makes sense now. Pathetic
I really don’t think playing not to lose is their plan. I have to think it’s not.

He was merely saying the only positive thing he could which was they only did enough to not lose the ballgame.

who doesn’t coordinate ****. Not play to WIN mind you—play to not lose

a) we have a **** QB, a battered OL and we lost a Yuge weapon at WR

b) we don't actually know what he does

c) the buck stops at the HC when it comes to how we perform offensively

Hey, at least the OP used proper English and punctuation.
Am I the only one who thinks posters who only comment about punctuation should go find a different hobby other than posting on an NFL message board.... maybe volunteer to grade papers for a teacher or find a hole and hide in it for all I care, just stop wasting everyone's time with your egocentric grammar corrections.

What does Loggins do? Gase needs to let him call the plays. Just try it for crying out loud. He does all the prep and comes up w the plan. Let the man do his entire job.

What does Loggins do? Gase needs to let him call the plays. Just try it for crying out loud. He does all the prep and comes up w the plan. Let the man do his entire job.

If Gase let Loggins call the plays then what would he do? I think he's run everybody out of town that he can't get along with. I suppose he could make sure the tablets are charged up and the headsets are ready to go. Perhaps when he is along the field he could pick up a gum wrapper or two like Philbin. Or, maybe he could practice his coach clap and the traditional, "Let's go! let's go!". We all know how effective that is and our guys sure could use the motivation and encouragement. ;-)

Am I the only one who thinks posters who only comment about punctuation should go find a different hobby other than posting on an NFL message board.... maybe volunteer to grade papers for a teacher or find a hole and hide in it for all I care, just stop wasting everyone's time with your egocentric grammar corrections.
EcstaticClearGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

We have an offensive coordinator? I was under the impression Gase was in charge of that...

LOL....me too. Have they ever shown him on the sidelines during a game like they do occasionally for most teams?? Or has Gase, in all his self believed guru egotism, refused to allow him to show his face in public? Maybe he's disguised as a member of the chain crew or female sideline reporter.

Back
Top Bottom