Quotes About Tua From Teammates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes About Tua From Teammates

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
" Super excited for Tua," Gesicki said. "I think he's done a great job dating all the way back to college. With rehab. Getting healthy. Being put in a position to be where he is right now. Where he's the starting quarterback for our football team. He's practiced hard. He's got a great work ethic. He's done all the right things. Preparing for this moment. Super excited for him. Cannot wait to get out there and just get to work with him at full-speed practice."

MORE FROM GESICKI AT LINK

"I think he’s got every throw in the book and I think he’s got the intelligence to make all the reads and he’s got the legs to be able to escape pressure," Gesicki said.

"Tua's done a phenomenal job earning everybody’s respect in the locker room and then obviously everybody’s respect outside of the locker room upstairs, giving him this opportunity," Gesicki said. "He’s earned it and I’m excited for him.”

"I've seen a lot of him in practice, how athletic he is, how incredible of a player he is," Shaq Lawson said. "You get to see it Sunday this week. It's going to be incredible."

How would Lawson describe Tua?

"So dangerous," Lawson said.

MORE FROM GESICKI, LAWSON, & PRESTON WILLIAMS AT LINKS

Maybe I am just reading into this a bit much but he said he has "everybody’s respect in the locker room and then obviously everybody’s respect outside of the locker room upstairs, giving him this opportunity,"

Did Gesicki imply that this QB change came from upstairs aka GM or Stephen Ross?

Maybe I am just reading into this a bit much but he said he has "everybody’s respect in the locker room and then obviously everybody’s respect outside of the locker room upstairs, giving him this opportunity,"

Did Gesicki imply that this QB change came from upstairs aka GM or Stephen Ross?
I have heard a lot of speculation about the change coming from above Flo.

Back
Top Bottom