Quotes About Tua From Teammates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes About Tua From Teammates

I'm excited for him and his potential.

Healthy skepticism shouldn't be frowned upon.

Nothing is guaranteed at the professional level. Nothing.
This wasn’t healthy skepticism read his fine array of work on Tua over the past 8 months and get back to me

Maybe I am just reading into this a bit much but he said he has "everybody’s respect in the locker room and then obviously everybody’s respect outside of the locker room upstairs, giving him this opportunity,"

Did Gesicki imply that this QB change came from upstairs aka GM or Stephen Ross?

I prefer to think TT won the job outright. Anything else is diminishing his talent.

Nice fodder.

Watching Kyler Murray and the growth of that Franchise in year 2, is something we can all hope for.

Let's sit back and watch where we end up with Christmas type expectations.

Good luck young man.

Only positive for us this year is the OL is world's better than Arizona's 1st year with Murray.

But wouldn't that be changed now with the shuffling of the bye week? Obviously, we didn't wear the throwbacks Oct. 25. Maybe they just bumped it down a week to Nov. 1?

"The kid is for real."

"Tua's pinpoint accuracy is uncanny. Might be the most accurate passer to ever play college football. Can throw receivers open. As close to perfect ball placement as I have seen."

"I would be surprised if the Dolphins don't win multiple Super Bowls in the next decade."

"Checks all boxes. Leadership, good values, hard worker, disciplined, competitive, accuracy, quick and intelligent decision-making, footwork, pocket presence, calm under pressure. I like everything I see about Tua."

"Will be battling it out with Mahomes as the best QB in the NFL over the next decade."

"Five years after Tua retires, which might be 20 years down the road, he will be the 3rd Dolphin QB in the HOF."

~AdamD13...alright so I am not officially his teammate, but he plays on my favorite team and I think of him as a mate.

1972forever::Tua
RevKev::Fitzpatrick
I have no idea what you are trying to say but yes I am that Rev Kev

Unfortunately I have no praise for any read and react QB especially those who had 16 years to learn - Today we can find them in every draft

I grew up in an era where QBs were taught to read a D pre and post snap

So of course I have been pro Tua -

If Tua doesn't work out, the Dolphins can always pull an Arizona Cardinals and draft another quarterback this offseason with the Texan's pick. Hopefully they continue to lose.

Back
Top Bottom