Quotes About Tua From Teammates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes About Tua From Teammates

sounds like the players seem to be on board with the switch.

off topic, but Mike Gesicki just seems like the type of guy everyone should have as his or her best friend.
i mean i feel where gesickis coming from, you form bonds with guys like he did with fitz and its hard to see him replaced by a new guy but tua is a very likeable guy and has the talent...while gesicki knows deep down tua is the future he was sad to see his friend benched...fitz is also a very likeable guy as well

sounds like the players seem to be on board with the switch.

off topic, but Mike Gesicki just seems like the type of guy everyone should have as his or her best friend.

Yeah from everything I've gathered everybody loves Fitz and feel bad for him, but they all know that Tua is the future and it was becoming more and more obvious he had the higher ceiling

...I liked the way Preston lit up when talkin' Tua!

Reminded me of a kid in a candy store!

It will be interesting (most interesting) to see how

Tua handles the size advantage we have across the board

and how that translates to ball placement against tight coverage.

We got some dudes with big catch radius and time to see if it pays dividends.

If Tua doesn't work out, the Dolphins can always pull an Arizona Cardinals and draft another quarterback this offseason with the Texan's pick. Hopefully they continue to lose.
It is nice insurance but I don’t think we will need it

Sewell come on down you are the next contestant on who wants to protect Tua!!!

Last edited:
I just hope the coaches put a plan together for him to succeed. He reads the field better than most. He throws an amazingly catch-able ball. Nobody has ever questioned his talent, only his health and maybe his wheels. The team and I think all of us are excited. Some are just nervous as **** about him getting injured. But science and the medical field has come a long way. Also everybody is in danger of being injured in the NFL. I also believe it is amplified by how well Herbert is playing. But that ship has sailed and it is TUA TIME!

...I liked the way Preston lit up when talkin' Tua!

Reminded me of a kid in a candy store!

It will be interesting (most interesting) to see how

Tua handles the size advantage we have across the board

and how that translates to ball placement against tight coverage.

We got some dudes with big catch radius and time to see if it pays dividends.

EXACTLY! That's something you see and hear from other players as well. I'm dying to know if it's because they've seen special from Tua? Obviously at this stage they can't say more than they're excited to see him out there.'
I really hope that's the case.

I still wish Miami had a bit more speed and quickness at the wideout position. Giving Tua a little more separation between receivers and coverage would be nice.

Just can’t get your head around How sensational this player is I feel sad for you
I actually was happy to see the Dolphins draft Tua. I hope he turns out to be the QB of the Dolphins for many years to come. I just don’t get invested in any player the way I did when I was younger. So even though I thought he was a great college QB, he still needs to prove it at the next level. I think he has the skill set to be an excellent NFL QB if he can remain healthy. Yet if he isn’t the QB many on here envision him to be, I am not going to be depressed about it.

I figure at that point they will just keep trying to find a franchise QB if Tua doesn’t work out but hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

I actually was happy to see the Dolphins draft Tua. I hope he turns out to be the QB of the Dolphins for many years to come. I just don’t get invested in any player the way I did when I was younger. So even though I thought he was a great college QB, he still needs to prove it at the next level. I think he has the skill set to be an excellent NFL QB if he can remain healthy. Yet if he isn’t the QB many on here envision him to be, I am not going to be depressed about it.

I figure at that point they will just keep trying to find a franchise QB if Tua doesn’t work out but hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
No doubt he has to prove it and earn it every week -> and yes if it doesn't work out we can find a one read QB with a big arm every draft

Injuries are a certainty a guarantee (kind of like picking low hanging fruit)

Some would say if one is never injured during a contact sport they are not playing hard enough for the team

But wouldn't that be changed now with the shuffling of the bye week? Obviously, we didn't wear the throwbacks Oct. 25. Maybe they just bumped it down a week to Nov. 1?
POssible, I just didn't see any source posted so looked and this is what I found. Maybe they bumped it a week, maybe they kept it for the Charger game?

Back
Top Bottom