Quotes From Ricky's Mom!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes From Ricky's Mom!!!!

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Check this out, I popped in over at Saintsreport.com to see what's up. Evidently, Ricky's mother is a regular on the board. (Unless the entire board is in on some joke) Here's what she has to say;

Just Spoke with Ricky
...he is talking with Steinberg's office trying to get all the details. He has to speak with both GMs via telephone before they actually finalize the deal.

He's waiting like everyone else. This is driving me nuts.....I'll be glad when it's all said and done....which ever way it turns out.

Still Waiting ...........

Okay, I've been trying to get updates. Spoke with Ricky again for a quick second. Someone beeped in so I couldn't get the scoop before he said he had to take that call.

All I could get was he doesn't actually consider it "final-final" yet. They're still ironing out a few things. He has spoken with at least one of the GMs involved. He told me to chill, it will happen when it happens (easy for him to say....I'm a parent I'm supposed to worry, get hyper, pace and all that stuff when something affects his life like this.

We'll just all have to continue to wait and wait and wait together until it's done.

:eek: :eek: :D

this was over there too:

Ticket reports RW a Dolphin.
Attention Saints Fans living in Dallas:

Dallas Cowboys Insider Mickey Spagnola says the the Ricky to Miami deal is done. He reported this on his daily segment with the Hardline on the Ticket. He reports Ricky will be a Phin tomorrow. Interesting, because no mention on the Ticker.

Spagnola is pretty reliable when it comes to stuff like this, but it always involve the Cowboys.

Why were the Buffalo Bills so bad Last year, and how happy the bills must be to be rid of the most talented loser ever to play, Rob Johnson, all the guy does is lose, he is the bizzaro Dilfer, dilfer has no talent, but all he does is win. Dilfer is a winner with no talent and Johnson is loser with tons of talent, but I am glad neither is on the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom