Quotes of the week

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
  1. ``You guys make a big deal out of December,'' Fiedler chided the media afterward, ``but we just take it one game at a time.''
  2. "If we were playing a 3-9 team, you might have to bring in the mouse traps to get their attention," said Wannstedt, who placed mouse traps in his players' lockers last year to warn them about taking a team lightly. "But you're playing a 9-3 team that beat Buffalo 35-0 two weeks ago. And Buffalo is fresh on our players' minds. We knew what we had to do to win that game, and (the 49ers) got after them. I don't see it being a problem."
  3. “I talked about giving out game balls in the locker room,†Wannstedt said. “Chris Chambers and Brock Marion had big games, but you could give them to 10 guys today.â€Â
    [/list=1]

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
"I'd hate to advocate drugs and alcohol, because they've always worked for me" - Hunter S. Thompson

I know it ain't quote of the week but a cool quote none the less:cool:

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
fall in love with the right person,

thats always given me a nice warm feeling, amongst other things! :D :rolleyes: :lol:

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I think the worst thing the nation could do for humanity would be to leave any uncertainty as to our will, our purpose, and our capacity to carry out our purpose
-- Hubert Humphrey

( from my day planner 12/12/2001 ;) )

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
jaydog

you don't have to worry, you're not gonna die anyway. heaven doesn't want you and hell is afraid you'll take over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
this is a great one

Defensive end Kenny Mixon, who returned a Brian Griese interception 56 yards for a touchdown two weeks ago, continues to enjoy his moment. ``[Opposing offenses are] throwing the ball to the other side of the field more, trying to keep it away from me,'' he said. ``I don't blame them.''

from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/083861.htm

dolfan201

Scout Team
Reaction score
On waether the team will be rested enough for the 49ers

We didn't get to play too much on Monday night,'' defensive end Jason Taylor said. ``We sat for the whole fourth quarter. We're fresh.''

In Monday night's game, the Miami offense had possession for 13:12 and scored 21 points in three drives.

flipper

Rookie
Reaction score
LOL

fair enough comment tho.
the defense and wide recievers wer spectators in the 4th quarter.

same again please

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Re: LOL

they should dedicate that 4th Q to JJ since that was the type of O he was looking for in Miami - one that could run the clock out w/a lead.

Top Bottom