Quotes of the week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes of the week

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
  1. ``You guys make a big deal out of December,'' Fiedler chided the media afterward, ``but we just take it one game at a time.''
  2. "If we were playing a 3-9 team, you might have to bring in the mouse traps to get their attention," said Wannstedt, who placed mouse traps in his players' lockers last year to warn them about taking a team lightly. "But you're playing a 9-3 team that beat Buffalo 35-0 two weeks ago. And Buffalo is fresh on our players' minds. We knew what we had to do to win that game, and (the 49ers) got after them. I don't see it being a problem."
  3. “I talked about giving out game balls in the locker room,†Wannstedt said. “Chris Chambers and Brock Marion had big games, but you could give them to 10 guys today.â€Â
    [/list=1]

"I'd hate to advocate drugs and alcohol, because they've always worked for me" - Hunter S. Thompson

I know it ain't quote of the week but a cool quote none the less:cool:

I think the worst thing the nation could do for humanity would be to leave any uncertainty as to our will, our purpose, and our capacity to carry out our purpose
-- Hubert Humphrey

( from my day planner 12/12/2001 ;) )

jaydog

you don't have to worry, you're not gonna die anyway. heaven doesn't want you and hell is afraid you'll take over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is a great one

Defensive end Kenny Mixon, who returned a Brian Griese interception 56 yards for a touchdown two weeks ago, continues to enjoy his moment. ``[Opposing offenses are] throwing the ball to the other side of the field more, trying to keep it away from me,'' he said. ``I don't blame them.''

from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/083861.htm

On waether the team will be rested enough for the 49ers

We didn't get to play too much on Monday night,'' defensive end Jason Taylor said. ``We sat for the whole fourth quarter. We're fresh.''

In Monday night's game, the Miami offense had possession for 13:12 and scored 21 points in three drives.

LOL

fair enough comment tho.
the defense and wide recievers wer spectators in the 4th quarter.

same again please

Re: LOL

they should dedicate that 4th Q to JJ since that was the type of O he was looking for in Miami - one that could run the clock out w/a lead.

Back
Top Bottom