R. Brown=Humble player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Brown=Humble player

WVECOMMISH1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am very glad we have a great RB prospect on our hands who isn't a jerk. :goof: Seems like Saban wants him to be more assertive and thats fine but I say let Ronnie be himself. This kid is a humble happy kid who likes to play football. :mad: His mean streak comes out when it needs to...on the football field when he's trucking guys. He himself said it best in yesterdays questions about his toughness. :yell: Anyhow, it's a breath of fresh air from the overhyped rookies like K Winslow Jr. who talked sooooo much trash and barely has played a few downs in the NFL. So keep it going Brown be humble and God will raise you up!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
WVECOMMISH1 said:
I am very glad we have a great RB prospect on our hands who isn't a jerk. :goof: Seems like Saban wants him to be more assertive and thats fine but I say let Ronnie be himself. This kid is a humble happy kid who likes to play football. :mad: His mean streak comes out when it needs to...on the football field when he's trucking guys. He himself said it best in yesterdays questions about his toughness. :yell: Anyhow, it's a breath of fresh air from the overhyped rookies like K Winslow Jr. who talked sooooo much trash and barely has played a few downs in the NFL. So keep it going Brown be humble and God will raise you up!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Come on man... Winslow Jr. is an F'ing Soldier man! :rofl3: I guess they forgot to teach him how to ride a motorcycle in boot camp. :tongue:

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
occ paul sr. said:
:evil: What A Chopper!!

:rofl3: I do love that show as well. I can't say I like some of the drama, but I love the craftsmanship that comes out of it. Paulie produces some really awsome looking bikes. Getting to see the thought process behind them is great as well.

I have to say my favorite design was the "LiveStrong" chopper for Armstrong. That looked amazing. Second would be the Cat for Caterpillar, that was just plain tough!

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He seems like a great guy lets hope he can be an amazing pro player for the Dolphins

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
WVECOMMISH1 said:
GREAT READ BRO I AGREE 100% R.BROWN IS HUMBLE BUT A WARRIOR ON THE FIELD.

Top Bottom