R. Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Edwards

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
What's up FinFans??? Hey, do any of you know if Robert Edwards got picked up??? I have this bad feeling that the Pats will get him...and I really don't want that to happen!!!

GO FINS!!!

You know it's funny, I thought I would hear something by now about him getting picked up. I thought the saints were negotiating with him, but I know he won't start there, so I'm not sure what's up with him.

I HIGHLY doubt that Robert Edwards would ever dawn a Patriots uniform again. If I remember correctly, he wasn't exactly thrilled with that organization when he left.

Players like Edwards and O'Donnell may sit out this week, but no longer. Something about being owed a full year's pay if they're on the opening day roster or something like that... that doesn't apply if signings wait until after the weekend.

Should have really pushed to trade him to Detroit. He would ahve been perfect for the WCO.

I would think he would want to go to Atl to be w/his Bro (if he was not cut) and since he played a UGA

I figured Detroit would be interested, until they got Olandis Gary. Go figure this, though.....Autry Denson was on the Lions in the preseason, and tore it up in one game, yet was cut even AFTER James Stewart got hurt. I know he's probably not good enough to be the main back, but you'd think they'd want to keep the depth.

I'm shocked that he hasn't signed yet, but there are quite a few good backs out there so I figure that NO is going with the law of averages and wait one more week so they won't have to guarantee his contract for the year if they cut him later. Once they get him and see how much he's returned to his old form I doubt that they''l let him go and they'll end up with one of the better bargains in football

Atlanta's backfield is pretty crowded with big money Dunn and 1st rounder Duckett.

Guys, Vets who miss the 1st week of the season get paid week to week, if you are vested and on a roster the 1st week that team must pay you your whole yearly salary. Wait until after week one a bunch of Vets will get snapped up.

Back
Top Bottom