R.I.P. Tony Siragusa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R.I.P. Tony Siragusa

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was walking out of work when a friend text me this. This is horrible horrible news. I loved this man for personal reasons.

Goose and Tim Brown flew to my hometown and took my little 16 year old cousin who later died of cancer to Baltimore to meet the entire Raven's team.

Beyond class act this guy and one of the funniest mother****ers on the planet. Rest in peace, you will be missed.

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
When we went down to NYC for 911 to do some work, we’d go for drinks at night after digging for bodies all day. Well the first night out, Tony is in the bar we were at and he bought us drinks and hung out with us (a bunch of firefighters) all night.
He was super cool, but apparently (so I’m told) I was so drunk, thanks to the multiple shots of Jack Daniels that he bought for us, that I was yelling at him to lay of Jason Taylor! I think they had a riff back then..

Buff

From a galaxy far far away....
Club Member
Reaction score
He was a great great commentator, a damn funny guy, and had a larger than life persona. Very sad to see that he has passed, and only at 55 years. Just very very sad.

Vaark

Ascendo tuum
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He was as good a guy behind the scenes as his was public persona. Very sad. Condolenses to his friends, family and former teammates who seem to have loved him too.

As to the cause of death which seemed pretty sudden, I best keep my mouth shut

Top Bottom