R Williams Arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R Williams Arrested

CALI-13-PHIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just read on the CBS website that Ricky Williams had been arrested for dui over easter weekend. He tested positive for all kinds of drug use. It also says that the dolphins could lose him for the year since the nfl is becoming very strict with drug policies. Check it out, the guy who wrote the article is named Loof Lirpa. He also says that Jason Taylor now wants out due to a fight he had with brother in law zach thomas over easter weekend. JT told his agent that he would like to have his agent look to trade him. This sucks guys, what do we do.

WOW, WHAT A TRIP , CHECK OUT THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS WHEN YOU SPELL HIS NAME BACKWARDS. LOOF LIRPA IS HIS NAME.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT GET TOO MAD AT ME FOR DOING THIS. HAVE A GOOD APRIL 1ST.

Cali-13-phin..................

Originally posted by CALI-13-PHIN
I just read on the CBS website that Ricky Williams had been arrested for dui over easter weekend. He tested positive for all kinds of drug use. It also says that the dolphins could lose him for the year since the nfl is becoming very strict with drug policies. Check it out, the guy who wrote the article is named Loof Lirpa. He also says that Jason Taylor now wants out due to a fight he had with brother in law zach thomas. JT told his agent that he would like to have his agent look to trade him. This sucks guys, what do we do.

WOW, WHAT A TRIP , CHECK OUT THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS WHEN YOU SPELL HIS NAME BACKWARDS. LOOF LIRPA IS HIS NAME.

Man, you scared the **** out of me!!!! Happy April Fool's. You had me crying for a minute there!:eek:

You had me until the part about the NFL getting stricter about their drug policy :D What does it say about me though that I believed about the Ricky Williams part :goof:

Good one

That was good....I have to admit....

You had me believing you until the thing about Jason Taylor and Zach. If you had kept that out, I would have believed it 100%. I was getting quite nervous for a little bit.

Re: Good one

Originally posted by xmdc986x
That was good....I have to admit....

You had me believing you until the thing about Jason Taylor and Zach. If you had kept that out, I would have believed it 100%. I was getting quite nervous for a little bit.
I don't believe crap about the Fins 'til I see a link to it, but good try

well the name gave it away ....lol good try though

man, i was really getting pissed!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Damn near gave me a heart attack. :lol:
when i hear a phin has been arrested, its just a question of who. there have been so many lately!:p

i got caught good this time!

for 35 years i've been pulling something on my wife every year and she's so gullible she falls for it everytime. this is the first time in that amount of time i got fooled.

btw, this year, since i'm always misplacing stuff, i told her i lost our state tax return! i told her i took the house apart trying to find it, i'll wait till she gets home and looks for it before i say anything!:D

Here's a really good one from DT

Dolphins | Chambers traded away: - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
23:32 PT: According to Alex Marvez of the Sun Sentinel, the Miami Dolphins have traded Star Wr Chris Chambers to the San Diego Chargers for their first round selection in next months draft the overall 5th pick. The two teams also swapped fourth round selections. Miami, hoping to bolster up the offensive line for star Rb Ricky Williams, is expected to take one of the big LTs, Bryant McKinnie out of Miami, or Mike Willams out of Texas.| Not Shocked.

Now that one had people people peeing their pants over at DolfanTalk. Ozzy is pretty cruel. :)

Back
Top Bottom