`r51 vc- poghb5freebgngg l mm µ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

`r51 vc- poghb5freebgngg l mm µ

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
I can't wait for a new coaching staff, the offensive line, whether it be scheme, players whatever.....they SUCK!!!!!tom Brady couldn't plat QB behind this piece of **** line. Keep Pouncey everyone else is fair game. I am not sure they could block dead person.

LOl....what the heck is that thread title?

And I agree with you.

LOl....what the heck is that thread title?

giphy-25.gif

"`r51 vc- poghb5freebgngg l mm µ"

right back at you!

Tom brady could play better behind this line because he has better footwork than RT. Also brady knows where everyone is on the field not just where 1 guy is going to be.

Tom brady could play better behind this line because he has better footwork than RT. Also brady knows where everyone is on the field not just where 1 guy is going to be.

Sure didn't work out too well for him yesterday...the Jets put an azz whoopin on him.:lol:

The guy who wanted Pat White as our quarterback chimes in. Classic

That is because Ryan Fitzpatrick is a better QB than Ryan Tannehill. Let that sink in.

But Tom Brady is a better QB than Fitzpatrick. So you don't need a Superstar QB to be successful? Wait...I'm confused. So a team that plays good defense and can run the ball can be successful........perhaps you need to let that sink in a bit as well....

Yesterday, Fitzpatrick (win) was a better QB than Brady.
It just goes to show you that a good team can beat a great player.
I believe that the Giants proved that a couple times as well and it might explain why Marino never won a super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom