Radical Ideas......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radical Ideas.........

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas should play out their careers here...I just could not see them in any other uniform, even if they are getting older...they still are the leaders of our D.

Chris Chambers I would not mind seing elsewhere. Yes, CC had a great year last year but he is way too inconsistent. I would package him with another guy who can't catch the ball (Randy McMichael) and send them on their way for a 2nd rounder and maybe a younger better catching receiver/tight end.

I think Welker is one of the receivers we can count on to catch the ball, so we should move him up to the #1 receivng spot for now. Hagan is still inconsistent and may not be ready...why not give Aromashodu a shot off of the practice squad? Booker is also up and down. Why not give Vick a shot at the RB position during our last couple games as well?

I also think we have to send Olindo Mare on his way and get a new kicker.

cnc66 said:
I am constantly amazed at these trade threads... so you want to trade Jason away eh.... tell me, how often do you find someone as good and/or valuble as him...for any price?? you are willing to trade him away for a pick that just might be a flop... brilliant... put away your Madden game bro

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Section126 said:
Both happen to be HALL OF FAME CALIBER players.

And I take it they're the only HOF caliber players to ever enter the NFL draft???....

Uhh...I think that is kinda hard to replace.

Sure, they'd be difficult to replace as individual players, but when it comes to team defense, they're just another piece of the overall puzzle. Just like Traylor / Carter / Holliday / or any other defensive player for that matter.....

As a coach, you should constantly be looking to add / subtract to the roster in regards to the future, no matter who the particular player{s} are up fopr trade discussion. We have the opportunity to strike off-season gold with Taylor / Thomas, and for Saban to let that opportunity pass him by{entering his 3rd NFL season}, would be a costly mistake down the road in my opinion....

If Saban ever wants to say he gave it everything he had, he'll have to start from scratch in my opinion. Take out the trash, overhaul the foundation on both sides of the ball, and start a new. That's something that hasn't been done in Miami since forever, and for us to ever become serious contenders, I think eventually things will have to be rebuilt. Saban hasn't really invested any time into the future face of this franchise in my opinion, and it's time he started if he plans on making any future progress with this team....

How is replacing Marino going for us so far?

The same as it was when he was here. Nothing has really changed....

How is replacing Elway going for Denver? (Cutler might be it..after 7 years)

I could care less about the Broncos, but I'd rather have Cutler {and the future he holds}, than a washed up Culpepper....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom