Raekwon Davis?? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Funny thing is -- Flo develops players in stages. To make it easy for you, it's kind of like
building with legos! Snap one piece in. Then snap another. And every piece is connected
to the others! Just a tad different than throwing a bunch of 4* and 5* recruits on the field
at the same time and... well they should dominate because we got more *stars!*

:lol:

Sometimes I think you just need a hug!

Saban will be retired before you ever realize you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to football. Maybe Flores too. You obviously suffer from some variation of Stockholm Syndrome to keep coming back for more beatings.

Saban will be retired before you ever realize you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to football. Maybe Flores too. You obviously suffer from some variation of Stockholm Syndrome to keep coming back for more beatings.
...kinda like it when you take a switch to me!

BNF can take some pain bitch!

I've been a fan for a long time!

Easier when you get to pay all of the top prospects to come to your school instead of having to make the tough decision between Dante Culpepper and Drew Brees.

Oops.

Pachy is getting some grief. I think it is two ways though. (That dig at GA....MEH).

It can be true that R. Davis has been an enigma and performs below his mountain of a man persona. It can also be true that Flores is doing a helluva job with him. He DID look different against the chargers. Maybe he's not meant to sack the QB as much as Donald but he has done a good job of occupying blocks and making the tackles he should. If finishing is his biggest worry give me Davis.

Easier when you get to pay all of the top prospects to come to your school instead of having to make the tough decision between Dante Culpepper and Drew Brees.

Oops.

Damn shame Shula's kid couldn't just do that. Some of you wouldn't have to be so jilted if he did.

Pachy is getting some grief. I think it is two ways though. (That dig at GA....MEH).

It can be true that R. Davis has been an enigma and performs below his mountain of a man persona. It can also be true that Flores is doing a helluva job with him. He DID look different against the chargers. Maybe he's not meant to sack the QB as much as Donald but he has done a good job of occupying blocks and making the tackles he should. If finishing is his biggest worry give me Davis.

I ain't getting any grief my friend, trust me. I've been around here a long time. Just playing around with the knucklehead fanboys.

I tried to tell everybody Chainkwon was a stout run defender. But you'll be waiting a long time for him to ever affect the quarterback or passing game. As long as Dolphins fans are happy with that in the 2nd round, that's all that matters.

Most Bama folks are just glad to see him finally move on so some younger playmakers could get on the field.

Lot of hurt feelings in this thread too. Chainkwon is about the 4th best interior defensive lineman on the roster from what I've seen. At least he was able to pad his "tackle" stats a little this week with Wilkins out.

That #92 shows 'em all how it's done. I'll take that guy.

To clarify, you’re accusing other people of hurt feelings while using a pet name for Raekwon?

To clarify, you’re accusing other people of hurt feelings while using a pet name for Raekwon?

Gave him that name after week 1. It's just a joke. I like to rile up the sensitive fanboys around here. Looks like I got another bite. They're hitting everything today...

Damn shame Shula's kid couldn't just do that. Some of you wouldn't have to be so jilted if he did.
A "what about" response? Shocker.

Speaking of jilted, Saban ran back to college once he realized he couldn't bully kids on scholarships and they could actually talk back, like when he was made to look like a bitch by Keith Traylor and Zach Thomas.

A "what about" response? Shocker.

Speaking of jilted, Saban ran back to college once he realized he couldn't bully kids on scholarships and they could actually talk back, like when he was made to look like a bitch by Keith Traylor and Zach Thomas.

I don't know, Manny Wright would probably disagree with that - he wasn't on scholarship.

Damn I love Nick Saban. GOAT.

I don't know, Manny Wright would probably disagree with that - he wasn't on scholarship.

Damn I love Nick Saban. GOAT.
GOAT college coach for sure. Sometimes people hit their professional limit and can't go all the way. /shrug

Sometimes coaches are respected by guys who are legally allowed to drink. Not Saban, but others like Flores.

GOAT college coach for sure. Sometimes people hit their professional limit and can't go all the way. /shrug

Sometimes coaches are respected by guys who are legally allowed to drink. Not Saban, but others like Flores.

Most coaches in the NFL wouldn't last 2 years at Alabama. Including Flores.

Back
Top Bottom