Raekwon Davis?? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

If we actually had some solid LB play then he and the contributions from Sieler, Wilkins and Co would look alot better.
We're literally playing a front that 99% of the time depends on the DL guys making the stop.
If not, that LB group is practically non existent and useless.
I'm honestly trying to think of ONE instance this season where Baker made a legit stop on a runner?
Behing the LOS?
Literally blew the play up?
Unblockable by a OL guy etc?

If you have to think long and hard on that then you don't have a starting caliber LB.
Only Roberts has and he’s hit or miss. I feel like Baker is fast and weak while Roberts is strong and slow. We need both from the same player.

He was very good in the first quarter forcing things to bounce or wide of course that’s when they found the soft spot in the run d lol

does best lined up directly over the centers face imo allows him to only be responsible to stack and shed in essentially one gap either way to be effective and limits his range exposure

We still have a couple of brothers brokenly repeating... but they're no good. You'll see... I can't be wrong. I'd look bad... I mean, Davis is overrated... and Wilkins... he'll never be McDonald... wahhhhh!

It's fun to watch.

It would be wild if Davis and Jones and up being the best players drafted in our offensive rebuild.

Davis is going to be okay. But it won't be until year three. He could be another Doug Smith (Houston Oilers)

His most ardent detractors have to see that he's a different player. Is that possible? In any case, i hope he's allowed the Dolphins to seek other upgrades earlier in the draft.
With Godchaux a F/A I think, Miami is still in the hunt for NT/DT type somewhere on day 2 or 3.

I thought it was his best game. He did not get laterally to a 14 yard run he needs to get to but overall best game for my money.

around the ball a lot. Jets gameplan played into that some but for the ask I thought it was his best showing.

Back
Top Bottom