Raekwon Davis?? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

I thought it was his best game. He did not get laterally to a 14 yard run he needs to get to but overall best game for my money.

around the ball a lot. Jets gameplan played into that some but for the ask I thought it was his best showing.
Definitely trending the right direction the last 3 weeks. Probably the only rookie we have getting stronger as the season goes. Hunt did well today getting to the 2nd level in the running game though

Definitely trending the right direction the last 3 weeks. Probably the only rookie we have getting stronger as the season goes. Hunt did well today getting to the 2nd level in the running game though

agreed he’s showing more and more. Still a lot of straight line but if you can handle a gap to either side of the center I will take it. And a rookie no less. He’s a load

Happily eating a crow sandwich for not thinking we should of spent our 2nd on him.:) thought he had a good game as well.
I have no inside info, but I've seen many young guys that didn't seem to have much ambition, work ethic or direction over the years, that once they got into a job around grown men who didn't accept that attitude, made a complete turnaround.

Perhaps that's the case here. It would be a beautiful thing.

Are you serious? Rookies definitely trending up include:

* Raekwon Davis
* Robert Hunt
* Austin Jackson
* Brandon Jones
and...(never forget the snappa)
* Blake Ferguson

Full disclosure, lifelong Bama fan. He definitely had moments for the tide but wasn't always 100% on his game. Had a lot of friends say if someone could reach him and get him to go all out every play he would be a beast. Seems like Flo knew that and has got to him.

BTW, this guy does great breakdowns and did this one on Davis I thought was pretty damn good.

I have no inside info, but I've seen many young guys that didn't seem to have much ambition, work ethic or direction over the years, that once they got into a job around grown men who didn't accept that attitude, made a complete turnaround.

Perhaps that's the case here. It would be a beautiful thing.
I think those are valid points even though they are hard to conceptualize considering the university he came from and coach He had there..

when I looked at him I didn't See explosive movements for me to say hi 2nd round, watched A lot of training film as well on him and I just felt he lacked that in his body..

he’s showing something early here in the process that is at least encouraging, I’ll wait a bit before I saw I was completely wrong but like I said I’m really happy that he’s playing at the level he’s reached thus far.

* Raekwon Davis
* Robert Hunt
* Austin Jackson
* Brandon Jones
* Blake Ferguson
Nasty I would look at Tua like I would look at someone like joe Montana, you want him to work with hi level skill players because it’s takes a lot of talent to match up with hi level skill players..Tua is a precise timing based West coast zone read QB, A system should be designed specifically for that, just like it was for Joe And Steve.

* Raekwon Davis
* Robert Hunt
* Austin Jackson
* Brandon Jones
* Blake Ferguson
Austin Jackson is not trending up the last 2 weeks. Brandon Jones I agree with but very limited snaps. Speaking more of guys who are not hitting a rookie wall or getting no snaps

Definitely impressed with Davis. I've seen more splash plays from him than Wilkins.
Wilkins is playing better but his play still doesn't match his overzealous celebrations.. Raekwon is definitely improved and playing better as the year progresses I like the pick and i'm starting to believe he can make it at DT instead of LE.. You don't usually see a 6'7 guy playing the middle in a 3-4 but he is doing pretty well the last few games.

* Raekwon Davis
* Robert Hunt
* Austin Jackson
* Brandon Jones
* Blake Ferguson
and let's not forget Ahmed, and Perry looks better each game.

I haven't been impressed with the OL. Yesterday I didn't think they played well either. I actually thought the entire offense played poorly. Hope they get that fixed in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom