Raekwon Davis?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Davis is up and down. There was a play that I believe resulted in an AVG sack where he ate up 2 blockers and allowed a free rusher. And he has done that a couple times this season. But he also adds zero pressure.

At this point is basically a space eater
This is exactly JORDAN Phillips # 2. Showing some "wow" moments than invisible for the rest of the game. We need more Consistency and giving 100% on every play from Davis.

11 snaps according to Inside the Numbers

I wouldn’t make a long list of assessments from 11 snaps??

That size could be a NT but does he have the desire/drive?
Does he have that Richie Incognito streak?
I hope not. RI was a decent (even good at times) OG (not sure why the comp to a DT), but he was also an A$$hole, and horrible teammate.

I don't want a guy like him anywhere near the facility. Not even riding by in a cab.

I put him in the low class category of that POS LB for the 9ers and Falcons in the 90s. Forget his name. I'm sure someone can help me out. He was known to spit in ppls faces.

People forget that Paul Soliai was not very effective until around year 4. Not everyone dominates on day 1.

I hope not. RI was a decent (even good at times) OG (not sure why the comp to a DT), but he was also an A$$hole, and horrible teammate.

I don't want a guy like him anywhere near the facility. Not even riding by in a cab.

I put him in the low class category of that POS LB for the 9ers and Falcons in the 90s. Forget his name. I'm sure someone can help me out. He was known to spit in ppls faces.
I assume you mean Bill Romanowski..though I remember him from the 9rs and Broncos

I assume you mean Bill Romanowski..though I remember him from the 9rs and Broncos
You are correct. Not Atlanta.

I think it was a big brawl he started with Atlanta that stuck out in my mind

After checking, he also played with the Eagles and Raiders for a short time.

Very good LB, but incredible jerk.

you mean Roman Nowski?

Godchaux played only 26 snaps. Snaps have decreased last several weeks. Don’t think we will be resigning him.

Agree with Mach... I love players with a nasty streak when it comes to knocking you on your ass as the whistle is blowing, but the jerk routine in the locker room and the trash talk and spitting can go to the Raiders where it belongs.

Back
Top Bottom