Raekwon Davis?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Godchaux is a lesser version of Davis and Wilkins... rotational player is about right.

I think those huge NT types tend to break down fairly quickly. Those massive bodies seem to cause trouble for the muscles and joints. I see Vita Vea is injured again.

Now people can see why Davis was a huge reach in the second round and why TedSlimm didn't like him at Alabama.

Lol, Now we comparing rookies to guys that have played previously played in the league, gotten offseason work, and started off with one hell of an organization in Baltimore?

I just can't this thread!
Yes but one was a 2nd rounder and the other poached from a practice squad I believe.

I was really hoping we were going to take Cushenberry there, but he went a round later. Still I would have preferred the pick although he hasn't been great either.

I just noticed him one play basically where he stumbled trying to get to the QB.

He got no tackles today.

5 games in what are your feelings on him?

Weirdly enough Noah & Davis dont seem to be great picks so far.
I know Bama very well, I posted before the season that he is basically just big, but doesn't make plays.. Had a great Sophmore season at Alabama but never lived up to expectations after that... Not to flame the man, but a poor draft choice... Hope he improves for Miami's sake..

Back
Top Bottom