Raekwon Davis?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Simply stating which player I would rather see on the field. Geesh. Raekwon has time to improve of course he's only a rookie. It's a nod to Sieler and how he has played and improved throughout his young career.

Also..... a 2nd round pick from Alabama vs a 7th rounder from Ferris State..... which guy should be producing earlier in their careers?

You're right! He's a bust. It's not like any 1st/2nd round player has every been out played by 3rd or lower drafted player in the league. That's never happened before..

Yes! I think we should cut him tomorrow.

Davis was not my favorite pick but he's played 5 games so I'm not giving up on him just yet. Soliai took some time and he did well for us. Of course Davis was a 2nd round pick so you'd expect more from him. Time will tell. I'd not have drafted him but he's a Dolphins so I'm rooting for him.

You're right! He's a bust. It's not like any 1st/2nd round player has every been out played by 3rd or lower drafted player in the league. That's never happened before..

Yes! I think we should cut him tomorrow.
It’s almost as if the point of my post flew right over you

It’s almost as if the point of my post flew right over you

I'm just not a fan of picking on rookies. Especially under this truncated and strange NFL season.
Really unfair stuff and at a position where our #13 overall pick didn't look all world either and that's with the offseason stuff.

disagree both have enough athletic ability to play end in a 3-4. Wilkins has proven that a bit more in the nfl.Davis on paper and by college tape should have that ability but hasn’t shown it yet. Wilkins has show flashes of it.
I think we’re hoping Davis is our NT of the future. Every now and then one of these really tall freaks of nature can play the position well.

Yeah people tend to forget that there were no pre-season games at all this year. Those are the games where rookies would‘ve been getting their feet wet And getting a good amount of playing time. But I honestly can’t believe the amount of people that already deemed Igbo and Davis ( and Hunt before Jackson’s injury) as busts ?

One of the things NE does with their DL is have a DT drive the C into the G to create a hole for the blitz or a DL stunt. If Davis can do that consistently and hold up over Center, maybe command a double team from time to time he may work out. Looks like he need to be bigger and stronger though.

Davis just looks different. Did you guys see him walking to the locker rooms with a trainer after he got hurt. I know DTs are big but hes DIFFERENT big. He's built like a MONSTER.

That's Quinnen Williams beside him

Attachments

• 42244ffa-ea4d-4422-860f-985d3bb67a8d-082018_MFB_DavisRa_DwightJo_WilliamsQu_practice__KG0335.jpeg
    42244ffa-ea4d-4422-860f-985d3bb67a8d-082018_MFB_DavisRa_DwightJo_WilliamsQu_practice__KG0335.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 12
I bet you can go back to Tunsil's first year and he was called hot garbage, particularly when Albert wasn't there at Tackle. Then he netted us a treasure trove.

Give the rookies a break, they had all but zero offseason.

One of the things NE does with their DL is have a DT drive the C into the G to create a hole for the blitz or a DL stunt. If Davis can do that consistently and hold up over Center, maybe command a double team from time to time he may work out. Looks like he need to be bigger and stronger though.
That's his best role, the shove things around role. He did that several times yesterday. Otherwise he's not active or aware enough to make many plays on his own

Back
Top Bottom