Raekwon Pffs Highest Graded Lb In The League Last Week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Pffs Highest Graded Lb In The League Last Week

Not a fan no matter what the grade says. Have to see much more of an impact for me to be sold on McMillan. I know he's a young player So prove me wrong.

Anybody can see that he is moving way better than earlier this year. That injury was serious. It takes some serious time to gain full recovery.

You have my permission to become a true believer now, rather than later.

10 pounds and he could be Deion Jones.....or, he could just move to safety after next year when we let McDonald go.
I'm generally not in favor of changing the position of a player. I assume he has played linebacker since high school.

Sorry about the bump, but Raekwon seemed to improve greatly even after this game and until the end of the season. I don't have PFF, but I do wonder how he graded out over the last 4 to 6 games of the season, and what everyone's thoughts were regarding his play during that span.

Sorry about the bump, but Raekwon seemed to improve greatly even after this game and until the end of the season. I don't have PFF, but I do wonder how he graded out over the last 4 to 6 games of the season, and what everyone's thoughts were regarding his play during that span.
He definitely got better as the season went on... still not quite what we were all hoping for but more so inline with what we should’ve expected...

If we stay 43. Might be better suited as a sam.

He definitely got better as the season went on... still not quite what we were all hoping for but more so inline with what we should’ve expected...

If we stay 43. Might be better suited as a sam.
I dunno. I was extremely encouraged the last few games of the season. Like consistently well-above-average play.

I dunno. I was extremely encouraged the last few games of the season. Like consistently well-above-average play.
Still he wasn’t good in coverage and to be a 3 down player we need him to be at least adequate

Back
Top Bottom