Raiders Have Officially Lost Their Minds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders Have Officially Lost Their Minds

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Brown's new contract is for three years and $50.125M with a maximum value of $54.125M, according to Rapoport. (That's roughly $12 million more than his old contract called for.) He will receive $30.125M guaranteed, which is $30.125M more than he was due to receive from the Steelers. Brown even managed to first break the news of the deal with a fancy photoshop on Instagram.

3rd and a 5th
Highest paid WR in the League?
You trade away a healthy young Cooper for a 30 year old reciever. Who's best days are probably behind him?

I know this doesn't belong here but WTF?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ade-antonio-brown-to-raiders-who-won-who-lost

Mentally he has one of the biggest mouths in the league and was going off the deepend like Beckham Jr did last year.

Phsically he's in his prime.

I was impressed In 2018, Brown dropped only one pass in 170 targets. The Raiders as a team had 22 drops, tied for ninth most in the league.

In 2018, Brown's average target was thrown 11.2 yards downfield. The Raiders averaged 6.87 air yards per target, the second-lowest mark in the league behind the Detroit Lions (6.85).

Also his prior contract had 3 years left and none of it was guaranteed.

Last edited:
How are you gonna suggest ABs best days are behind him when he hasn’t even hinted at slowing down yet?

The guy is already 30 and has D.Carr throwing him the ball now and practically no offensive on that team . You think his best days are ahead of him?

I’m starting to wonder what the real plan is for Gruden though . It really makes no sense to add a guy like him after they got rid of Mack and Cooper.

What the raiders are doing is certainly different but they turned Khalil Mack, Amari cooper, a 3rd round pick and a 5th round pick into having what FIVE first rounders in the next two years and Antonio brown?

It’s unconventional, but wooo doggy

The over under on Carr / Brown feud is week 2 of the coming season.

The guy had one of the best passers in the league with Big Ben and complained. Now he's downgraded to D.Carr and a far worst team. What does Gruden/Mayock think is going to happen by week 3?

The guy is already 30 and has D.Carr throwing him the ball now and practically no offensive on that team . You think his best days are ahead of him?

Definitely heading towards the wrong side of 30 but he’s a generational receiver that hasn’t started to slow down a bit yet

I get where you’re coming from, but I wouldn’t bet against him. He’s got plenty of game left in him

What the raiders are doing is certainly different but they turned Khalil Mack, Amari cooper, a 3rd round pick and a 5th round pick into having what FIVE first rounders in the next two years and Antonio brown?

It’s unconventional, but wooo doggy

All that means is "potential" to add good/great players. What are the chances those players are going to be as good or better than the talents of Mack and Cooper?

Reactions: A1.
Definitely heading towards the wrong side of 30 but he’s a generational receiver that hasn’t started to slow down a bit yet

I get where you’re coming from, but I wouldn’t bet against him. He’s got plenty of game left in him

No doubt the guy is talented. But let's not pretend playing with Big Ben, an always potent offense, an always potent running game hasn't helped his career.

There's no proof AB is slowing down. Dude is a route running savant and he's twice the talent Cooper is no matter age.

It's stupid on the money because they wouldn't pay Khail Mack a dime.

All that means is "potential" to add good/great players. What are the chances those players are going to be as good or better than the talents of Mack and Cooper?

They aren’t gonna find anyone better than Mack. I’ll bet on that

But if you replace Mack w/ josh Allen (on a rookie deal), cooper w/ Antonio brown, and still have 3 first round picks to burn, you could be cooking w/ gas

I’m still interested to see how long they ride the carr train

Back
Top Bottom