Raiders repeat as 2001 AFC West Champs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders repeat as 2001 AFC West Champs

Raidaz Freak

Sonny Crockett
Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and start this thread 'cause it's gonna happen anyway.:lol: It will still be fun to watch though. I hear Brees is gonna start cause Flutie ran out of Flakes. I just hope after we kick their ass we don't get accused of piracy!:evil:

Tied 3-3 :D Nice sack on Gannon! :lol: Chargers D is hanging tough and they are moving the ball. Looks like Flutie did have some Flutie flakes today!! :evil:

Yeah I didn't know that little troll was playing today. But after that last 2 minutes in the first half, it looks like Flutie ran outta milk for his flakes!:evil: All he's got left is Gatorade for 'em.:lol:

holy cow, this is like a Miami/Jet game. The Chargers and Raiders keep trying to give the other the game here!!

I hope the Raiders lose, but the Chargers don't deserve this one

The Raiders look like the Dolphins of th epast few years. There is nothing like backing in to the playoffs. On another note Flutie should do himself, and the Chargers a favor, and step down and let Brees play.

The Raiders squeaked out a win against the Chargers. The Chargers were so close too. And didn't it seem like the crowd was all Raiders fans??

How bout them apples

RAIDAZ ARE DIVISION CHAMPS AGAIN!! :evil:

First round playoff bye, :evil: On the way to New Orleans:evil:

When you face the Raider Nation
You get an early playoff vacation:evil:

Back
Top Bottom