Rams are only 3.5-point favorites vs. Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rams are only 3.5-point favorites vs. Dolphins

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Rams will have a short week coming up after beating the Chicago Bears 24-10 on Monday night. With one fewer day to prepare for their next opponent, the 3-3 Miami Dolphins, the Rams won’t get much time off before getting back on the practice field.

And when they do start their prep for the Dolphins, they’ll be gearing up to face Tua Tagovailoa in his NFL debut. The oddsmakers like Tagovailoa’s chances to lead Miami to victory in Week 8, making the Dolphins only slight home underdogs to the Rams.

Rams have done a lot of traveling, since Week 3 they've gone from Buffalo to LA, from LA out to DC, From DC out to San Francisco, after a short travel for the Bears home game they go out to Miami, come back to LA for Seattle and then head all the way out to Tampa before going all the way back home for the 49ers again

I'll take it. Easy money.

mSAzvmP.gif

I am not worried about Jared Goff. He can’t play against sticky coverage

however our linebacker level could ultimately be what wins or loses this game. Rams lull you to sleep w/ the repetitive motion and jet sweep and run 3-4 plays off of it both run and pass. It will eat up linebacker units that lack discipline and instincts

second level has to be on point. Goff won’t do anything down the field if X and Jones comes to play

Mia could have the advantage that The Rams are feeling good about themselves - beating the Chicago pretenders

just before they get hammered by the humidity and the fresher Mia legs - the energy of a new QB and the some healthier players returning

Last edited:
I am not worried about Jared Goff. He can’t play against sticky coverage

however our linebacker level could ultimately be what wins or loses this game. Rams lull you to sleep w/ the repetitive motion and jet sweep and run 3-4 plays off of it both run and pass. It will eat up linebacker units that lack discipline and instincts

second level has to be on point. Goff won’t do anything down the field if X and Jones comes to play

this is our biggest problem with that offense. False steps from the lb level and lack of perimeter field range. Rams run a ton of misdirection at you and most their pass game feeds off it even. That and they show you a lot of eye candy so bait players take false steps and it creates natural creases and throwing lanes

they may also find the pickings easy in the slot with cooper kupp. His route running will eat up a raw igbo if kicked inside there out of the bye and needham hasn’t proven he can cover anyone with legit short area redirect/2way go quickness

I wasn't aware that 4 of their wins were against the NFC East :) Hehe that's got to be taken into account when rating their 5-2 record. Having said that they are really good and should be bigger favourites in my book against a team who has just made a QB change. We do have the advantage of coming off the bye week though against a team traveling west to east on a shortened week themselves.

Two losses against common opponents for us too, narrow loss by 3 to the Bills (we had the same ish) and a loss to SF (whom we laid the smack on :))

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. They have four wins against the nfc east which is a mess. Then you have the bears who averaged about 15 ppg. They started hot but I feel we can give them a good test

Our oline is better than the bears I will say that. I had to do a double take when I saw them at 5-1 Monday night with that level oline play.
Me too!!!...I was like "The BEARS are 5-1"!!!!

Back
Top Bottom