Random Bye Week Thoughts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Bye Week Thoughts

Maybe watching how Bellichick used the running game so successfully against Buffalo will cause Flores and Grier to look differently at the value of running backs?

With the way Tua is playing, Miami could be cooking with fire if they can even get to average in the running game.
We have to build a team to beat Buffalo since theyve been a thorn in our side through the years... so it makes sense to have a good RB

We have to build a team to beat Buffalo since theyve been a thorn in our side through the years... so it makes sense to have a good RB

Don't disagree, but, excluding loss to TB, Buf losses have been due to the O being held to low 20's or less. I'm all for a good RB, but beating Buf also takes a good D. Admittedly, it takes both, but Buf can beat teams with good RBs

Don't disagree, but, excluding loss to TB, Buf losses have been due to the O being held to low 20's or less. I'm all for a good RB, but beating Buf also takes a good D. Admittedly, it takes both, but Buf can beat teams with good RBs

We have a good D in place, thats why i didnt mention it

I'd put Tua 2nd for AFC East QBs but it's still a pretty distant 2nd as of right now - as much as I like him - he can't compare to Allen yet - the closer rating would be between 2nd and 3rd in my book - I think that's just being realistic - that doesn't mean by the next yr or 2 he isn't the best - just not yet.

I'd put Tua 2nd for AFC East QBs but it's still a pretty distant 2nd as of right now - as much as I like him - he can't compare to Allen yet - the closer rating would be between 2nd and 3rd in my book - I think that's just being realistic - that doesn't mean by the next yr or 2 he isn't the best - just not yet.
I agree Alln is the better qb at this stage, but I still think if Tua, Allen and Jones each had equal circumstances around them (coaching, system, o-line, running game, wrs and defense) Tua would win more than his share of games in those head to head matchups.

Plus, Miami has quite a few cold weather games, or potential cold weather games, next year.

Don't want Tua to have to throw 50 times in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom