Random Miami Thoughts After Conference Games | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Miami Thoughts After Conference Games

TB/GB - I thought TB should have had an offensive pass interference call given on Godwin's long catch down the middle of the field, he blatantly used his elbow to lever the DB's head and thus totally off balance him which is the only reason Godwin was able to make the catch. I was surprised nobody called in on commentary to be honest! That movement the other way from the DB draws a flag 100% of the time.

Defence is hard enough nowadays with PI without giving the WR such leverage imo,
Yeah, that was a big play too if I recall, 36 yards or something like that. I was okay with the fact the refs were letting the teams play and really being very lenient about penalty calls. That was my biggest beef with making that call on GB late in the game. No doubt it was a penalty, but how was if different than the non-call you mentioned? To call it at that point in the game, where it essentially sealed the win for TB made it tougher to stomach.

Playing the super bowl at home seems like such an unfair advantage, although maybe it's a little different this year with Covid.

I read that Bellichick is 60-71 without Brady. Maybe it was Brady all along? I mean that's not a good record and that's a substantial number of games.
And Bill had good QBs in Cleveland. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom