Random question | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

PeterJNO said:
I dunno about 'smartest', I think the smartest will probably be one of the oldest dolfans, but I like Nublar7's posts, seems to get around alot on the internet as far as finding useful legit information, and I seen em at other team forums : :tongue: but good posts/threads.

thumbs.gif

DonShula84 said:
Yeah, Nublar is Johnny on the spot with the updates, always helpful.

Dolfan2788 said:
I like Nublar7's posts for info and so on because I can't get around on the net like he does.

And I like DonShula84 because he doesn't post stupid stuff and always has some good info or point to his post.

But I think Double D is the smartest on the whole forum...

FiN.in.RI said:
I agree, DonShula is a model netzien and Nub is the man with his news postings.

BrazForPhins said:
I guess Muck,KB21,Nublar,Section126 and some others..i can't say the smartest...

But what about the WORST poster? than my name could pop up around :lol:

Thanks guys for the compliments. Excuse me, I may cry. :)

I have not been here long enough to evaluate

The overall knowledge is extremely impressive, other than the understandable slant toward overly optimistic. The Rick Speilman apologists surprise me the most. He is an allowance horse, at best.

If I have to isolate, I'll choose anyone who has not posted a mock draft or participated in one. I learned over time that mocks are a pathetic waste. In college I used to mock the first several rounds and even posted them in the Daily Trojan when a was a sportswriter there. Now I can barely get myself to admit that on the internet, 20 years later. An incomparable embarassment.

One misplaced domino essentially tips over the entire lot. Plus, it's guesswork on opinions, almost impossible. I have never seen a mock draft that even feintly resembled reality, after the first handful of picks. If innacuracy is your game, mocks are wonderful.

Wow, Awsi you wrote for the Daily Trojan? I'm just on their website now. Pretty cool.

And I think Baz is pretty handy to have around here for his on-field knowledge of prospects.

What Noone mentioned me at all, thanks for the love guys, sarcasm must be a dying art. :fire: :evil: :D

What? :hmmm: :french:

Just for you guys know I can't do my usual news scan tonight because I have to get up at 5:00am to go to New York City for the day. Sorry.

Orange FinFan said:
IMHO it would be FIn-atic or the guy with the cow bell.
Thanks for the love. I am controversial, but when the dust settles I am almost always right.

I appreciate the props my orange fan.

I would have to say I am right smack-dab in the middle. I know a little about everything, but not alot about anything... :lol:
It is what 10 years of off and on college will do to you.

arsenal said:
well to me its not about whos the most knowledgeable but who can present their arguements best, cause thats all we do here right, argue argue argue, haha... so id have to say rafael is good at that, though he always has a different view than me, haha, inFINS too... some othres but i dont remember names, hostile7

Hey arsenal I just wanted to say I disagree :lol: Seriously though your point about presentation is valid. It's not just what you know but how you express it. There are several posters whom I don't even engage b/c I don't expect a reasonable argument. Player X rules! (or sucks!) with no explanation is just a waste of time. On the other hand a thought provoking discussion can either make you question or strengthen your opinion.

BTW interesting topic. At a minimum it's way better than another RW coming back, which RB, Surtain trade or draft a RB/QB/WR thread.

I think FinsNYanksFan13 is pretty smart overall. He knows something about everything. That guy is prettttty cool in my book :)

at least he knows what the Rockets are capable of...hahah jk :D

Back
Top Bottom