Random question | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

Also, Id like to give one vote to DolfanMike, the HS football coach and Miami Media watchdog. Hes a quality poster that needs to hang around more often.

LtDan662002 said:
Haven't seen him around lately but Section126 is always pretty knowing. DonShula84 and I are definitely on the same wave length most of the time

Agreed, Section126 used to supply us with a lot of inside information.

Simply the best, I like to read, it Blitzkrieg. Me and him went around and around all the time, and KY Phinfan over on the dolphins home page when it used to have postings. Since then, I notice Blitz quit posting for the most part. To bad, because we would have great debates. I never liked their views on most subjects, but at least they had intelligent viewpoints. Just different then mine.

I notice most people on here, have misinformed, or what I like to call, dookie pile views. They grew their views of others peoples misinformation, which just leads to misinformation spewed a different way. articulate, or inarticulate postings, doesnt matter.

And just because one may have or may not have played the game, dont make their views any better or any worse. Its just means they played the game.

But, I will always think Blitzkrieg may not be the most right, but he definately knows the game, maybe not my viewpoints, but he KNOWS the game.

I like boomer,kb21,crunchtime,bluefin,mikeO.Megatron is kewl.I dont like the old farts on here that think they know everything and are always corecting you.

Oh i forgot nublar who is kewl too

My favorite posters besides Boomer, since that was the criteria:
Ozzy, Rafeal, Nabo Cane, Lee2000. And when he was posting, Dirtycashholdin'
When training camp rolls around though, NOBODY is more valuable on this MB than Ozzy. Easily the best eye witness training camp reports, bar none.

MrClean said:
My favorite posters besides Boomer, since that was the criteria:
Ozzy, Rafeal, Nabo Cane, Lee2000. And when he was posting, Dirtycashholdin'
When training camp rolls around though, NOBODY is more valuable on this MB than Ozzy. Easily the best eye witness training camp reports, bar none.

Well, I'd like to add your name in as well Mr. Clean. You most definitely know a lot about the draft. When it comes to the draft I put Boomer, KB, and yourself in very high regard.

I see DCH online all the time, so maybe soon he will throw in some post's.

Thanks for the props, but speaking of easily. Going to Training Camp, is easily one of my favorite times of the year. Seeing whats going on is not the easiest, but missing work sure is. :D

I almost forgot too, since he seldom posts the rest of the year, but much appreciation too for Dude at training camp time. He also gives us a lot of good reports

i'll add another new name that no one mentioned.... Jimmy James. very intelligent poster that presents his thoughts and opinions clearly.

and of course the usual Boomer (fake fan), KB21, Muck, TT, DrAstroZoom, Ozzy, BlueFin, Nublar, Crunchtime, Dude, DCH, Section, InFINS, DonShula, FishyPete, Clumpy, and the list goes on.... (there are so many good people here, which is the main reason to come here!)

MrClean said:
I almost forgot too, since he seldom posts the rest of the year, but much appreciation too for Dude at training camp time. He also gives us a lot of good reports

I was just about to mention the Dude. He'll be around, I'm sure. I love to read his reports, we may not always agree, but it's pretty close. Also with the pics and Videos he provides you gotta love it.

texasPHINSfan said:
i'll add another new name that no one mentioned.... Jimmy James. very intelligent poster that presents his thoughts and opinions clearly.

and of course the usual Boomer (fake fan), KB21, Muck, TT, DrAstroZoom, Ozzy, BlueFin, Nublar, Crunchtime, Dude, DCH, Section, InFINS, DonShula, FishyPete, Clumpy, and the list goes on.... (there are so many good people here, which is the main reason to come here!)

Yeah JJ is pretty darn good. The Dr as well.

Clumpy gives all the great salary cap stuff, but man he cracks me up with the smiley's.

But I was wondering, why the fake fan thing? I'm guessing your messin with him.

..my feelings are hurt:cry: ...is it the name or my incredible bias towar THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY?????....anyway I 2nd the vote for section....

Ozzy said:
But I was wondering, why the fake fan thing? I'm guessing your messin with him.
boomer and i got in a heated discussion over a year ago about something - simply opinion versus opinion... this particular "scuffle" wasn't based on any facts really, just what we both thought was going to happen on something. In this case Boomer was more the optimist and i was more the realist (in this case negative), and his last and final words in the argument were "you're not a REAL fan."

LoL.... i laugh about it to this day. we've made peace since then and for a year i had "fake fan extrodinaire" under my name, along with the quote from Boomer... we laugh about it now. and yes, i still respect Boomer.

Back
Top Bottom