Random question | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

dolfancoolio said:
am i the only one here that thinks donshula's avatar pic of shula himself makes people think he is really wise before they even read his thoughts??? (no offense to donshula here, im just saying this cause i was a victim to your avatar :D )

i gotta be honest with you, i agree. When i first saw his avatar, i thought he was really smart before seeing his posts. Then when i began to see his posts, i realized he IS smart.

BrazForPhins said:

Wow, what a coincidence - I just got back to Boston an hour ago after spending two weeks in Belo Horizonte. Are you from there? The women and the food are pretty amazing there.

FINSItalia said:
Wow, what a coincidence - I just got back to Boston an hour ago after spending two weeks in Belo Horizonte. Are you from there? The women and the food are pretty amazing there.

hi dude, cool you were here! Yes, i live in belo horizonte.. i was at florida and NY this winter, but now back home

Just tell me, aren't these chicks around here awesome? :D
the food is so good too
Did you come for carnaval? cause you should, girls and girls going nuts

how would an actual dolphin not be the smartest?
I ask you!

*waves flipper* HI EVERYBODY VOTE FOR ME!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Victoria :wink:
j/k

dolphingirl_vic said:
how would an actual dolphin not be the smartest?
I ask you!

*waves flipper* HI EVERYBODY VOTE FOR ME!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Victoria :wink:
j/k

ooooooooh, there's a girl on this board. Niiiiiiice:cooldude:

Nice to meet u Victoria, im Christoph...:D

BrazForPhins said:
hi dude, cool you were here! Yes, i live in belo horizonte.. i was at florida and NY this winter, but now back home

the food is so good too

I was down doing some consulting work for a startup, but broke free from work enough to have some fun. I stayed at the Promenade Guignard which was a good area for bars and restaurants and also went to a Samba and Forro (sp?) place.
I need to make it down for carnival pretty soon. The guys in the office were telling me that Belo is good, but Salvador is even better. Lots of Brazilian girls going nuts would be a fantastic thing.

BrazForPhins said:

the food is so good too
my wife was born in Belo Horizonte... but i think we spoke before on that Braz...

FINSItalia said:
I was down doing some consulting work for a startup, but broke free from work enough to have some fun. I stayed at the Promenade Guignard which was a good area for bars and restaurants and also went to a Samba and Forro (sp?) place.
I need to make it down for carnival pretty soon. The guys in the office were telling me that Belo is good, but Salvador is even better. Lots of Brazilian girls going nuts would be a fantastic thing.

nice they showed you something..!
If they told u Belo is good on carnaval, it's not true, there's nothing going on here this time of the year :o :fire:
You gotta go to old historical cities (Bom Despacho or Diamantina) near Belo, 2 or 3 hours by car.......or the best place PORTO SEGURO..near Salvador...Beach,girls,alcohol and parties everyday

can you tell Brazil to let the Italians win the World Cup for once?

Or ya know what......just tell the Brazilians to let someone else win the World Cup for once:D

ItalianDolFan said:
can you tell Brazil to let the Italians win the World Cup for once?

Or ya know what......just tell the Brazilians to let someone else win the World Cup for once:D

I gotta admit that one, we've been selfish :lol:

we're very excited about next world cup...Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaká, Adriano all playing together... sweeeet :rawk: though i don't like being the favorite..it puts too much pressure :D

I wish we could play football as soccer here..We have some teams around the country, 3 or 4, that play each other...but none in my state..just for fun

texasPHINSfan said:
boomer and i got in a heated discussion over a year ago about something - simply opinion versus opinion... this particular "scuffle" wasn't based on any facts really, just what we both thought was going to happen on something. In this case Boomer was more the optimist and i was more the realist (in this case negative), and his last and final words in the argument were "you're not a REAL fan."

LoL.... i laugh about it to this day. we've made peace since then and for a year i had "fake fan extrodinaire" under my name, along with the quote from Boomer... we laugh about it now. and yes, i still respect Boomer.

Okie Dokie! Notice how I treaded the waters of that discussion very lightly? I did not want you to feel I was stepping on toes. :)

Back
Top Bottom