Random question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

DonShula84 said:
just kidding, thanks for mentioning me. I think there are a lot of people on here who know more than me though.

That's when you take out your hand-written piece of paper and start thanking the "little people" that helped you get to where you are today and give God, not yourself, all the credit... :roflmao:

Pericles349 said:
That's when you take out your hand-written piece of paper and start thanking the "little people" that helped you get to where you are today and give God, not yourself, all the credit... :roflmao:

damn, how did I forget to thank God

if you are talking about football knowledge, I wouldn't have any clue, if you are talking about all around knowledge, you could do worse than 1227. Great now you've done it, his head is going to blow up now...:D

I dunno about 'smartest', I think the smartest will probably be one of the oldest dolfans, but I like Nublar7's posts, seems to get around alot on the internet as far as finding useful legit information, and I seen em at other team forums :tongue: but good posts/threads.

:up:

PeterJNO said:
I dunno about 'smartest', I think the smartest will probably be one of the oldest dolfans, but I like Nublar7's posts, seems to get around alot on the internet as far as finding useful legit information, and I seen em at other team forums :tongue: but good posts/threads.

Yeah, Nublar is Johnny on the spot with the updates, always helpful.

I got another question for you, how long before this thread finds its way to the lounge?

What is this a mens support group where you just boost each others egos...jk I like eryones posts even if they are pretty dumb its nice to just have a place to go and talk about the best team in all of sports....espcially when you live 1 hour from Buffalo NY.

Back
Top Bottom