Random question | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

There are so many people here who post very smart. I also want to add Bazz because he gives us an inside players view on a lot of topics that is really apreciated.

rickeyrunsover said:
LOL, i gotta say you just earned my respect. :wink: InFINSible doe agree with me on AJ. :D . LOL just kidding. AJ isnt the only topic I like or isnt the reason IO am a fin fan nor has anything to do with the way I voted.

My second other votes would eb fin-atic, yes even tho we debated heatedly in teh past. Just didnt mention him in teh first post cause it kinda seems like an oxymoron to mention those 2 in teh same breath, :roflmao: but fin-atic can have an abrasive satnd with some. That is what got me sometimes, but generally he has been right on a lot of things.

That is why I like this site, tho. There are many knowledgeable posters. Boomer is unquestioned, Muck is good, Bluefin (tho he wont budge on teh AJ situation, hahahaha) Section, Philter, Nublar, DD28, sorry you are new arent you? you seem knopwledgeable) oh and NJfinsfan1 is a good poster as well.

Knowledge is part of it, common sense is a big factor as well in making a knowledgeable potser, being able to read between teh numbers, factor in all outside circumstances and forming a basis from that. That is why I vote for InFINSible.

Ok mushy time over return to sarcasm.
Thanks. I think what very few people realize is I am not trying to be abrasive. I love our team. That is why it kills me when things go bad. I wish on many of those points I had been wrong. But I call it like I see it. I appreciate the respect, from you and others who mentioned me. Lets hope we spend a lot of 2005 celebrating and not debating.

PHINSfan said:
There are so many people here who post very smart. I also want to add Bazz because he gives us an inside players view on a lot of topics that is really apreciated.

i like Baz too, he does give good insight. BUT, nothing personal, im sure he is who he says he is...but how do u know if he is really the Safety from New Mexico? Its quite possible for someone to come on here and say "im a quarterback for this team" or something. Like i said, im sure he is who he says he is...im just wondering if anyone has ever proved it.

Ozzy said:
Okie Dokie! Notice how I treaded the waters of that discussion very lightly? I did not want you to feel I was stepping on toes. :)
thats ok, i'm not like eggshells you know!

cheers!

Muck and Nabo are very similar in regards to posting short, humorous, concise and sharp responses while Boomer and KB21 have accumulated an impressive football IQ over their years of evaluating the draft.
And recently, I've noticed Awsi Dodger who seems quite knowledgeable and opiniated.

Back
Top Bottom