Random Ronnie Brown Thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Ronnie Brown Thought

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone notice how freakin' bad@ss he looks in Auburn's home jerseys with his dark visor? That just spells @SS-KICKER. Too bad we have light team colors (don't get me wrong, I like our colors) cuz it's kinda hard to look "tough" in our jerseys when compared to, say Chicago or New Orleans, or Jax's all black jerseys. Guys can still look punishing in our jerseys (ie Ricky) but they don't really look "menecing" if that's the right word. Imagine Ronnie, actually no, lol, we'll use Cedric as an example cuz Ronnie is a Dolphin. Imagine how cool Benson will look with the dark bears colors and the dark visor. The dark visors don't really go with our jerseys though, and the clear ones are just stupid. I think the NFL should allow colored ones, but only if they match the team colors, like they allow with gloves and cleat highlights, etc. It'd be cool to see Ronnie with one of the Orange-colored visors like some guys wore in the NCAA last year, and like was an option in NCAA Football 2005. An orange visor would look a lot cooler with our uniforms than the dark does. Sorry for the random thread, I was just going through some Ronnie Brown pics and noticed how cool the dark visor looks with a dark jersey and got to thinking about the colored ones, but this wouldn't have really fit into another thread so I made a new one.

i always thought there should be a little black in our uniform - black is an intimidating color

I always thought Rickys dark visor looked cool, even with our uni's. But I agree, orange would be, well, as my 10 year old daughter would say, "Dad, that is tight."

:lol:

I think the green can look menacing. The reason that Ronnie looks like a bad @ss is because of his visor and the colour of his skin. I'm not at all being racist here, but he is very dark and very big... his arms are the size of most peoples legs.

The black with our dark jersey is adequate, but I hear ya.

A black uniform this year would look really nice.

Also, he wore an orange visor sometimes. That might look interesting with the orange uniform.

Personally I think he'll look tight as hell in the all White uniforms with a dark visor. Dude is TANKED, he'd look scary wearing a suit posing as a beauty queen at the NFL draft (re: Regans sig haha).

HysterikiLL said:
Personally I think he'll look tight as hell in the all White uniforms with a dark visor. Dude is TANKED, he'd look scary wearing a suit posing as a beauty queen at the NFL draft (re: Regans sig haha).
He'd look scary in the new Pats uni in that other thread. :lol:

Regan21286 said:
don't we have an alternative jersey that's dark blue?

No, the fins dont actually wear the dark blue jerseys. they are just ones that fans can buy. i personally think they look awesome (i have one) and wish we used them atleast once a year like the orange ones (or instead of the orange ones). i also think that if adding black to the uni's too much of a stretch from the norm, we could maybe just wear black pants with any of the jerseys (white, aqua, orange, or navy) because i think that would look tight! imagine the orange jerseys with black pants!! :evil: NOW THAT WOULD BE PHAT!

South Florida said:
The black with our dark jersey is adequate, but I hear ya.

A black uniform this year would look really nice.

Also, he wore an orange visor sometimes. That might look interesting with the orange uniform.

Well yeah, I know he DID in college, which is why I think the NFL should allowed colored visors, but only if they match the uniforms, since they are all anal about that. I like the black visor with the white jerseys, but I don't think it looks too cool with the aqua ones, orange would be SICK with the aqua jerseys.

Agent51 said:
Anyone notice how freakin' bad@ss he looks in Auburn's home jerseys with his dark visor? That just spells @SS-KICKER. Too bad we have light team colors (don't get me wrong, I like our colors) cuz it's kinda hard to look "tough" in our jerseys when compared to, say Chicago or New Orleans, or Jax's all black jerseys. Guys can still look punishing in our jerseys (ie Ricky) but they don't really look "menecing" if that's the right word. Imagine Ronnie, actually no, lol, we'll use Cedric as an example cuz Ronnie is a Dolphin. Imagine how cool Benson will look with the dark bears colors and the dark visor. The dark visors don't really go with our jerseys though, and the clear ones are just stupid. I think the NFL should allow colored ones, but only if they match the team colors, like they allow with gloves and cleat highlights, etc. It'd be cool to see Ronnie with one of the Orange-colored visors like some guys wore in the NCAA last year, and like was an option in NCAA Football 2005. An orange visor would look a lot cooler with our uniforms than the dark does. Sorry for the random thread, I was just going through some Ronnie Brown pics and noticed how cool the dark visor looks with a dark jersey and got to thinking about the colored ones, but this wouldn't have really fit into another thread so I made a new one.
I prefer they walk the walk instead of looking the part!

They will never add alot of black unless we move into a dome. I think the all aqua looks pretty mean myself.

Back
Top Bottom